Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Core Temp v1.16|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Core Temp v1.16
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system!
You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
All major processor manufacturers have implemented a "DTS" (Digital Thermal Sensor) in their products. The DTS provides more accurate and higher resolution temperature readings than conventional onboard thermal sensors.
This feature is supported by all recent x86 processors. Processors by Intel, AMD and VIA are supported. A complete list of supported processors is available.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality. You can find the plug-ins and add-ons here.
Core Temp Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, 2016 Server.
Processor: Intel, AMD or VIA x86 based processor.
This download is for the 64bit version. If you need the 32bit version, download here.
Version 1.16 - 29th June, 2020
- New: Intel 10th generation CPU support (Cannon/Ice/Comet Lake)
- New: Package Power reading for AMD Zen based CPUs
- New: Very preliminary Intel Tigerlake support
- New: Preliminary AMD Renoir support
- New: AMD Picasso detection
- New: Intel Lakefield detection
- Fix: System hangs during ATI SMBus dump in AIDA64
- Fix: Crash when display DPI changes
- Fix: Crash when opening Settings dialog
- Fix: Main window incorrectly resized when display DPI changes
- Fix: High CPU usage on unsupported Intel CPUs
- Change: Expand available information on unsupported Intel CPUs
- Change: Improve stepping detection on supported Intel CPUs
- Change: Frequency detection changes for Nahelem/Westmere to make it consistent with newer Intel CPUs
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|290||518||Arthur Liberman <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/CoreTemp1_th.png"border="0">||Nov 04, 2020 - 12:58||1.16||429.9KB||ZIP||, out of 7 Votes.|
|Core Temp v1.16|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet