Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Core Temp v1.18|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the main download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Core Temp v1.18
A compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system!
You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
All major processor manufacturers have implemented a "DTS" (Digital Thermal Sensor) in their products. The DTS provides more accurate and higher resolution temperature readings than conventional onboard thermal sensors. (How does it work?).
This feature is supported by all recent x86 processors. Processors by Intel, AMD and VIA are supported. A complete list of supported processors is available.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality. You can find the plug-ins and add-ons here.
Core Temp Requirements:
Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, 11, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, 2012 Server, 2016 Server.
Processor: Intel, AMD or VIA x86 based processor.
v1.18 - 4th December, 2022
- New: AMD Zen 4, Zen 3 APU and Zen 2 APU support
- New: Intel Raptor Lake and Alder Lake support
- New: TDP, TjMax, multiplier range detection on desktop AMD Zen platforms
- Fix: Address the kernel-mode driver vulnerability/exploitation issues
- Fix: Redesign Bclk detection on all AMD platforms starting from the Phenom series
- Fix: Workaround the Bclk detection issues on Intel Skylake and newer series
- Fix: Bclk detection on older Intel platforms, utilizing x2Apic configuration
- Fix: Thread count on Intel hybrid architectures (Raptor/Alder Lake)
- Fix: Improve support for multiple older AMD and Intel processors
- Fix: Base multiplier detection on AMD Zen processors
- Fix: Incorrect temperature on AMD Zen processors (missing -49C offset)
- Fix: Engineering Sample recognition on newer Intel processors
- Fix: Multiple minor bugs
- Change: Windows Vista 64-bit is no longer supported.
This download is for the 64bit version. If you need the 32bit version, download here.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below for the main download link.
|3,021||5,802||Arthur Liberman <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/CoreTemp4_th.png"border="0">||Dec 09, 2022 - 11:09||1.18||445.8KB||ZIP||, out of 30 Votes.|
|Core Temp v1.18|
Click to Rate File     Share it on Twitter → Tweet