Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Attribute Changer 8.70|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Attribute Changer 8.70
Attribute Changer is a powerful Windows Explorer Extension
It’s available at your fingertips whenever you right-click on files, folders and even drives in Windows Explorer. The tool is loaded with exciting features and helps you manage your day to day tasks in Microsoft Windows.
All 32- and 64-bit editions of Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7SP1, 8, 8.1 and 10 are supported. and it integrates with many popular third-party file managers.
Photo, file / folder date and time
A click on the push button on your camera and a great unique scenery is captured, but the timezone was incorrect.
Attribute Changer can modify photo information (EXIF) by manually entering date and time values or you can choose to synchronize info with time stamps and file date. More advanced options such as modifying detailed parts of date and time stamps are available if needed.
If required, random date and time stamps can be generated on files and folders.
File and folder attributes
Want to make your files read only to protect them against modifications or need to force a new backup version of a particular file without modifying the contents. The possibilities are endless.
Attribute Changer can modify the standard attributes like ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index on files and folders.
Name and extension case of files and folders can be easily converted from uppercase to lowercase and vice versa, an interesting feature if you store your data on case-sensitive filesystems ( such as Linux based NAS systems ).
File and folder filters instruct Attribute Changer to exclude or include objects based on multiple criteria, such as attributes, date, time, size and file- or folder name wildcards. Ranges can be defined for most of them. Multiple criteria can be grouped together to create a set of conditions to be applied to files and folders.
Attribute Changer comes with a Simulation mode feature to preview modifications in a detailed reporting window before they get applied.
During processing, Attribute Changer logs all activity in realtime. An enhanced detailed reporting window displays a complete view of all successful changes, listing the old and altered values side by side for a comparision.
· Shell Extension ( right-click on files and folders in Windows Explorer )
· Manage ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index attributes
· Manage Created, Modifed and Accessed date and time stamps
· Manage photo ( EXIF ) date and time stamps
· Apply absolute and offset values to date and time
· Apply random date and time stamps
· Synchronise date and time stamps
· Change case of file and folder names and extensions
· Apply filters on selection to restrict processing
· Realtime and detailed reporting
· Simulation mode
· Extensive, localized user guide in PDF format
· Attribute Changer is free, even for commercial use
Attribute Changer 8.70
28 July 2017
– Fixed issue with Apply button triggering Reporting tab to appear when ‘Always display Processing Report’ setting is unchecked
– Added use of masks for Offset modifications on date and time
– Added use of masks for Randomization on date and time
– Updated user guide
|3,539||7,305||Romain Petges <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/ac8-interface_th.png"border="0">||Nov 26, 2017 - 14:16||8.70||4.93MB||EXE||, out of 26 Votes.|
|Attribute Changer 8.70|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet