Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download GEDKeeper v2.19.0|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A free, open source program developed to work with personal genealogical databases.
The program is designed for extremely simple and intuitive interface. The program is very easy to install on the computer, fully supports the GEDCOM format, has no restrictions on the number of persons and generations, allows you to generate pedigrees, building several tree species, as well as print and save their images, provides fast navigation, filtering, searching and adding multimedia materials. In addition there is an output of geographic data on Google maps (© Google).
The aim of the program is as quick and effective means of conducting personal genealogical database.
Compliance with GEDCOM 5.5.1 features
Password protection is available
Graphical family tree
Print and export family tree as image
Possibility to export PDF, Excel, RTF, HTML
No ad's, no copy restrictions
Multiplatform - works on Windows and Linux
Dynamic cartography (Google Maps)
Search and filters
Organizer and slideshow
Plugins and Lua-scripts
Reminder of birthdays
Support of multi-monitor configurations
Calculator of relationship degree
Check for updates
Reminder of holidays
- Fixed a bug with filtering by locations, groups and sources.
- Added option to display names in reverse order - first name at the beginning, surname at the end.
- Fixed a bug in the work of events when creating an empty file, before loading any GEDCOM files.
- Added an option for short form of kinship in the relationship calculator and tree diagrams.
- Fixed full activation and data filling when calling plugins.
- Fixed getter and setter of items in comboboxes of calendars and interface language.
- Proofreading of Ukrainian localization [Oleksiy Diedush].
- Added a sample of Taras Shevchenko's genealogy [Oleksiy Diedush].
- Fixed focus issue in lists.
- Fixed extracting patronymic from complex name [Alex Zaytsev].
- Added ability to assign multiple places at once in the places manager [Alex Zaytsev].
This download is for the Windows portable version. If you need the Linux Debian version, download here.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|2,575||3,656||Serg Zhdanovskih <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/GEDKeeper2_th.png"border="0">||Sep 29, 2021 - 11:10||2.19.0||15.33MB||ZIP||, out of 35 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet