Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Defender Control 1.3|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Defender Control 1.3
Easily disable/enable Windows Defender in Windows.
Since Vista,Windows Defender is included with Windows . Itís a small piece of software that runs in the background to help protect ,your computer from malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software. Some spyware protection is better than none, and itís built in and free! ButÖ if you are already running something that provides great anti-malware protection, defender will probably wasting precious resources , thereís no need to have more than one application running at a time.
The problem with all Defender versions in Windows Vista and above is itís integrated into the operating system and installs by default with no visible or hidden option to uninstall. Many people are looking for ways to disable or remove it from their system as they prefer to use other software , for example on Windows 8 and 10 you cannot turn off Windows Defender completely anymore , A click on Settings in Windows Defender opens the control panel for the program in the new Windows Settings application. You can turn the programís real-time protection off temporarily, but if itís off for a while Windows will turn it back on automatically. It is unclear why Microsoft made the decision to change the behavior of Windows Defender in this regard. What is certain however is that it will annoy users who want to disable it permanently on the computer they are working on. Defender Control is a small Portable freeware which will allow you to disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 completely.
Why should you use it :
1. During copying big data from Pc to Usb or vice versa , disabling defender can decrease the Total Copy time
2. Users may experiencing conflicts between Defender and their antivirus application
3. Some antivirus programs ask the user to manually turn off or disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 Ö
4. If youíve got it enabled, chances are Windows Defender will start each time you boot your PC . If youíre short on resources, have your own methods of dealing with spyware or have simply come to the conclusion that Windows Defender is not for you then you might want to disable it.
How to use Defender control:
Download Defender control and unzip it then run the program , you can see your Windows defender status on the Program interface :
1. Green Ė Windows defender is running
2. Red Ė Windows defender is turned off
3. Orange Ė Windows defender can not be started or Real-Time protection is turned off
To Disable Ė Enable Windows defender please click the appropriate button , you can also Launch Windows defender or Windows defender settings (Under the menu button) with one click. Defender Control has CMD (command line) support. The screenshot below shows the available parameters
|562||2,350||Sordum.org <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/DefenderControl_th.png"border="0">||Jul 30, 2018 - 11:45||1.3||460.4KB||ZIP||, out of 5 Votes.|
|Defender Control 1.3|
|56Kbit Modem: 1m 8s · 256Kbit: 15s · 1Mbit: 4s · 5Mbit: 1s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet