Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download RapydMark v1.2a|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A portable computer benchmarking tool for Windows.
It determines the performance of a computer's 3D graphic rendering and CPU workload parallel processing capabilities.
No installation, unzip and run.
22 different tests, including one test in 3D.
Tests measure single-thread performance of CPU and multi-threads.
64 AND 32 BITS
RapydMark application in two versions, 64 bits and 32 bits for Windows 11, Windows 10 and Windows 7.
You can submit your results reports to a cloud database for comparison with other reports from other users.
Allows to save the results reports to disk in plain text files for later study or to send by email.
How to use this program
- RapydMark.exe is the executable for 32 bits systems and RapydMark_x64.exe for 64 bits systems.
- The 'Performance' column shows iterations per second, test performance. Also shows the threads used for the test (4th = four threads).
- 'Memory cache performance' test only works with 4 threads maximum, because too many threads would use too much memory.
In this test what is relevant is not the result shown in 'Performance', the true results are the processing times of each memory block.
- GFLOPS results are not comparable with the GFLOPS of the CPU specifications. Only comparable with the results of this test.
- The clock speed (GHZ) of the CPU description might not show the Turbo Boost speed.
- In all tests, except for 'Memory cache performance', the iterations are divided among the execution threads.
- Before run tests close all applications on your system for reliable results.
- Low stress level is the best for single-thread performance tests (all computers) or for multi-threads tests for low-performance computers.
- Medium stress level is the best for medium/high performance computers.
- High stress level it's only recommended for very high performance computers.
v1.2a - September 19, 2021:
- Add TOTAL TIME
- Add more information in Operating System name
CATHEDRAL 3D TEST
3D test powered by Urho 3D engine.
Up to 2.5 million triangles per second.
It has an interactive mode.
If the app doesn't start, download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable v14.16.27024:
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|1,654||2,629||Jordi Pérez <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/RapydMark_th.png"border="0">||Oct 27, 2021 - 11:21||1.2a||39.22MB||ZIP||, out of 17 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet