Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Diffinity v0.9|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Diffinity is a free diff and merging tool for Windows with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs. It will compare the contents of two text files and show all differences line by line and also which individual characters/words that differs.
- Improved diffing quality for xml and c-style source code
- Thumbnail view of all diffs
- Differentiates between changed, removed and added lines
- Instance highlighting - double click or search for a word to show all instances of it
- Syntax highlighting
- Supports unicode and auto detects encoding (and warns if encoding mismatch)
- Customizable interface
- In-line diffs live updated as you type
- Windows Explorer shell integration
- Portable (can be run directly from an external device)
For portable use:
1) Download the installer and using 7-Zip extract SyntaxHighlighting and Diffinity.exe to a folder of your choice
2) Launch Diffinity.exe
3) Go to 'Preferences' and check 'Save settings file in application folder'
[Diffinity 0.9] 2019-09-01
- Added support for tabbed diffing
- Added support for Folder compare
- Added Tag changes tool for adding start and end tags to all differences
- Added new color picker
- Added Windows taskbar progress bar when diffing files that brings up the progress dialog
- Added file history to the path textboxes and removed the now obsolete "Open files" dialog
- Added Recent diffs to File menu
- Moved line numbers to the right side for the right text (can be disabled under View)
- Added dirty asterisk to tab/window
- Fix for not being able to load files open for write by other applications
- Added Always on top setting
- Added so diff count is shown when diffing text (but no files open)
- Diffing quality improvements, tweaks and optimizations
- Yes/no popups now support keyboard shortcuts Y/N
- Added support for triple click on the path text box
- Fixed so right Alt key can be used for stepping/copying
- Fixed support for dropping text strings to the Path text boxes
- Removed dark theme since it did not work well with folder diff or syntax highlighting
- Syntax highlight enabled inside Only in left/right blocks by default
- Required .net version bumped to 4.7.2
- Bugfix: Fixed some type of fonts not working correctly
- Bugfix: Fixed automatic encoding detection sometimes selecting the wrong encoding and added better support for detecting UTF-8/UTF-16 without BOM
- Bugfix: Syntax highlighting did not pre-color all lines as expected when switching the setting
- Bugfix: Fixed several crashes as well as minor issues
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|2,262||3,046||True Human Design <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/diffinity1_th.png"border="0">||Oct 25, 2019 - 11:00||0.9||475.9KB||EXE||, out of 27 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet