Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Diffinity v0.8.7|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Diffinity is a free diff and merging tool for Windows with focus on accurate and easy to read source code diffs. It will compare the contents of two text files and show all differences line by line and also which individual characters/words that differs.
- Improved diffing quality for xml and c-style source code
- Thumbnail view of all diffs
- Differentiates between changed, removed and added lines
- Instance highlighting - double click or search for a word to show all instances of it
- Syntax highlighting
- Supports unicode and auto detects encoding (and warns if encoding mismatch)
- Customizable interface
- In-line diffs live updated as you type
- Windows Explorer shell integration
- Portable (can be run directly from an external device)
[Diffinity 0.8.7] 2018-12-15
- Thumb view look updated
- Automatic text encoding updated, should now be able to detect a bunch of new encodings and also be better at detecting unicode
- Added support for file paths longer than 260 characters (.NET 4.6.2 required)
- Added "Highlighted instances" count to status bar
- Fixed so thumb view works even when no files are diffed (just typing text)
- Added warning when trying to save text with characters unsupported by the selected encoding
- Added check for if unicode BOM is missing and show notification + status bar highlight if one file has BOM and the other doesn't
- Fixed so changing encoding will not force reload of both sides
- Diffing engine tweaked for change vs add/remove
- Search panel now always use the same size of the text instead of using that of the texteditor
- Added "Show whitespace characters" to View menu
- Color themes tweaked
- Bugfix: Diffinity would crash on machines with more than 32 cores
- Bugfix: If the loaded file had a unicode bom it would always load as unicode even if user specified another encoding
- Bugfix: Fixed so "Files are identical" prompt is only shown once for a given path during a session
- Bugfix: Diffinity could crash when closed if shown file was changed on disk
- Bugfix: Caret position information in status bar did not update when opening a new file
- Bugfix: Instance highlighter would highlight all characters if a certain unicode character was selected
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|463||685||True Human Design <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/diffinity1_th.png"border="0">||Dec 18, 2018 - 12:19||0.8.7||399.7KB||EXE||, out of 1 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet