Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 64bit v1.9.2|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 64bit v1.9.2
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon the popular Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe", written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
OpenTTD is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. For more information, see the file COPYING included with every release and source download of the game.
The list of enhancements and features compared to the original Tycoon Deluxe is too long to even begin with here.
For OpenTTD you can use the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe data files (you need to own a Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD). There are also the free alternatives: OpenGFX (graphics), OpenSFX (sound) and OpenMSX (music). These can be installed automatically by the Windows and OS/2 installers. Please refer to the readme for more information.
You can download the free alternatives here: download OpenGFX, download OpenSFX and download OpenMSX.
- Change: Set default setting in server browser of "Advertised" to "Yes" (#7568)
- Change: Allow building road stops over self-owned one-way/blocked road (#7547)
- Fix #7463: Promote scroll mode setting to basic category (#7586)
- Fix: Inconsistent GUI scaling (#7539)
- Fix #7491: Send company update admin message when bankruptcy counter changes (#7492)
- Fix #7553: Check bounds when loading strings (#7554)
- Fix: Really increase the maximum number of GameScript texts to 64k (#7555)
- Fix: Crash when attempting to load old save game with GRFs set (#7546)
- Fix #6507: Don't try to load invalid depots from older savegames (#7546)
- Fix: Railtype bits were moved too late, leading to rails under bridges losing their type (#7546)
- Fix: Bounds check access to railtype_map (#7529)
- Fix: Spurious errors when using more than 32 railtypes (#7533)
- Fix #7633: Allow zero-cost track conversion to succeed (#7634)
- Fix #7577: Check if linkgraph station index is valid before dereferencing (#7583)
- Fix #7224: Drag and drop vehicle group creation does not work correctly (#7581)
- Fix #7570: Show Github URL in the crashlog window (#7571)
- Fix: Clicking on scrollbar 'thumb' moved position up instantly (#7549)
- Fix #7255: Prevent crashlog corruption by only printing the 32 most recent news messages (#7542)
- Fix #5685: Check for free wagons in ScriptVehicleList (#7617)
- Fix: Make GSGoal.QuestionClient work correctly at least for clients with ID < 2**16 (#7560)
- Fix #6666: Mismatched parentheses in RTL languages (#7480)
- Fix: [Windows] Various reliability and correctness improvements to MIDI on Windows (#7620)
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|3,937||9,953||OpenTTD Team <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/03-opengfx-1920x1200_th.png"border="0">||Jul 22, 2019 - 11:03||1.9.2||5.16MB||EXE||, out of 25 Votes.|
|OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 64bit v1.9.2|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet