Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download HomeBank v5.7.3
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the main download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
An easy way to analyze your personal finances in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
If you are looking for a completely free and easy way to manage your personal accounting then HomeBank should be the software of choice.
Import and Export data
Import from many formats: Easily import your accounts from Quicken or Microsoft Money, and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats includes QIF, OFX, QFX, and CSV.
Duplicate detection: HomeBank will detect and identify the duplicate transactions and will enables you to choose what to do.
Export: Easily export your accounts to QIF format, and various datas parts to CSV format.
Dynamic reports: Various reports will deliver the information you need at your fingertips using dynamic powerfull reports with nice 2d charts.
Quick and easy: Easily adjust the report parameters with some presets, or get more fine results with filtering by every transaction fields.
Various reports: Repartition or time reports, you will find one to analyse what your are lookig for. Also track the budget, or check the balance for any overdrawn, even knows your vehicle costs and fuel consumption.
Month / Annual budget: Set a budget to each categories with same amount or different amount per month.
View non-budget: Force the view of some categories into the budget report as well.
Import/Export: Import/export the budget into CSV files.
Beautiful charts: The charts available are bars, lines and pie. The design was inspired from google analytics and you can change the x-factor dynamically and also the color scheme.
Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a repeating event (like those darn utility bills!).
Category split: Split the amount of a transaction into several categories.
Internal transfer: Easily transfer money between accounts which can be automated.
Quick seizure: Quickly transform any transaction to a template that simplify the seizure of common transactions, or inherit from an existaing transaction.
Multiple field edition: You can easily change every values for several transaction at once.
Small icons: Enjoy the icons for payment mode and transaction status, plus the additional paymode field.
Tag field: Tag your transactions for another analysis axis.
Remind this: Put any transaction in a remind state to keep an eye on debt you have or people have to you
Categories and Payees
Automatic assignment: Define some rules and HomeBank will assign payees and/or categories for you.
Direct add: Add new categories and payees directly from the transaction register.
Auto-completion: Never get lost if you have thousand of payees or categories, HomeBank will find it with the first letters.
* change: budget report added sign on categories like in manage dialog
* change: budget report only display fulfilled for budegt category
* bugfix: forecast was sometimes faultly done for excluded/closed account
* bugfix: date range 'last 12 months' start was not set to 1st day of -12 months
* bugfix: #2045299 'install for me only' end with error message when creating optional desktop shortcut
* bugfix: #2043886 portable version could prevent to store recent-file
* bugfix: #2043433 chart drill down Category link is not translated
* bugfix: #2043385 budget report forced displayed subcategories can have no parent
* bugfix: #2043366 budget forced category remains displayed with exp/inc filter
* bugfix: #2043223 budget report fulfilled column badly rounded display 99% vs 100%
* bugfix: #2042676 accound dialog exclude from any report do not refresh the graph after close
* bugfix: #2020181 mate: only french flag for payment icons
* wish : #2042699 chart drill down shows the cat total when drawing subat
* wish : #2042683 assigment rule dialog to be wider and/or size saved
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below for the main download link.
|Maxime Doyen <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/homebank1_th.png"border="0">
|Dec 12, 2023 - 13:08
|, out of 69 Votes.
Click to Rate File     Share it on Twitter → Tweet