Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download ActivityWatch v0.12.2|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the main download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A free app that automatically tracks how you spend time on your devices.
ActivityWatch is open source, privacy-first, cross-platform, and a great alternative to services like RescueTime, ManicTime, and WakaTime.
It can be used to keep track of your productivity, time spent on different projects, bad screen habits, or just to understand how you spend your time.
• Tracking: Tracks active application and window title out of the box, more with watchers.
• Categories: Get a better overview of your usage by breaking it down into categories.
• Browser extensions: Track the active tab using the extensions for Chrome and Firefox.
• Editor plugins: Track how you spend time writing code with editor watchers.
• Privacy: Data is stored locally and doesn't leave your device, we put local and privacy first.
• Cross-platform: Runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android.
Why use it?
You can use ActivityWatch to:
• Monitor your productivity.
• Track how much time you spend on different projects.
• Get an overview of time spent on apps, games, videos, and music.
• Manage your bad screen habits.
• Measure your work-life balance.
• Find behavioral trends in how you use your devices.
• Gain "self-knowledge through numbers" (Quantified Self)
• Keep a log of your digital life (lifelogging).
• Research attention, productivity, and behavior (researchers: contact us!)
• Track who creates the things you use, so you can incentivize them to continue
See the Getting Started guide.
This download is for the Windows installer version. All other download assets are below:
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below for the main download link.
|421||551||Erik Bjäreholt and Johan Bjäreholt <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/ActivityWatch1_th.png"border="0">||Jun 08, 2023 - 13:12||0.12.2||68.72MB||EXE||, out of 2 Votes.|
Click to Rate File     Share it on Twitter → Tweet