Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download PreventPageFileSnoops v1.0|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Changes a single registry value to force Windows to delete the pagefile.sys file when you shutdown your computer.
When your computer runs out of memory (RAM), Windows keeps things running by pretending that a reserved area of your hard drive is RAM. All of the information your that Windows and you programs generate is stored in a single file called pagefile.sys in this reserved area. This file can grow to be several gigabytes in size and does not get deleted when your computer is shutdown. Not only does this use up a sizable chunk of your hard drive, it also opens you up to skilled individuals retrieving this information from your hard drive.
PreventPageFileSnoops changes a single registry value to force Windows to delete the pagefile.sys file when you shutdown your computer. AllowPageFileSnoops sets this value back to its default (do not delete pagefile.sys on shutdown).
KEEP IN MIND
Since the pagefile.sys is sometimes huge and depending on the speed of your computer and hard drive, it could take a few minutes to shut down your computer with this enabled.
INSTRUCTIONS (Note: You may not get asked all of these questions.)
1) Double or single click on PreventPageFileSnoops.reg
2) On the Security Warning window, click RUN.
3) When asked "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your computer?", choose YES.
4) When asked "Adding information can unintentionally change or delete values and cause... Are you sure you want to continue?", choose YES.
5) On the message telling you it was successful, click OK.
6) Restart your computer. The pagefile.sys will not be deleted during this restart but it will be deleted every shutdown after that.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|671||1,326||OlderGeeks.com <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/PreventPageFileSnoops1_th.png"border="0">||Feb 20, 2022 - 18:03||1.0||2.1KB||ZIP||, out of 5 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet