Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Grub2Win v184.108.40.206|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Safely multiboot Windows and Linux systems on both GPT and MBR disks.
Grub2Win is completely free and open source. All modules are digitally signed for your security.
Works with both EFI and BIOS firmware. Supports Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
Grub2Win boots native GNU Grub version 2.04 code. Everything is installed to a single 20 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. The install also copies five boot modules to your EFI partition.
Automatically generates config files for PhoenixOS, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Manjaro, Mint, Clover and Windows. You can import Linux config files for other distributions.
You can enter your own custom commands for each menu entry.
Supports both 64 and 32 bit EFI as well as BIOS firmware.
Installs to Windows 10, 8, 7 and XP.
Requires just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 20 MB disk space.
Works with all languages. Boot time help is available in 30 languages.
Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds.
Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows.
Preview and customize the 9 included graphic background themes. You can also create and customize your own background themes.
Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs.
Can search for and boot a partition by it's UUID or label. Supports advanced scripting.
Works with both GPT and MBR disks - up to 128 primary partitions per drive.
Supports extremely large (over 40 TB) disks and partitions.
Automatically generates config files for Windows, PhoenixOS, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Manjaro, Mint, Clover and more.
Import config files for all other Linux distributions.
Grub customization is done from Windows - Configuration in Linux is not required.
Includes open source GNU Grub 2.04 boot modules and libraries. Frequent releases and enhancements.
No adware or spyware - No hassles... It just works.
Version 220.127.116.11 June 6, 2021
Minor enhancements to the GUI and help files.
**Grub2Win** is a tool that lets you boot grub2 from your PC's EFI firmware or MBR. It supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP. Download this simple Windows program and instructions that help you get grub2 booting quickly.
All the files for Grub2Win reside on the Windows C: drive. On EFI systems, five small modules are copied to your EFI partition. You don't have to depend on the availability of any Linux partition to boot your computer.
Grub2 supports extremely large disks (over 40 TB) and GPT partitions allowing you to have many OS images on a single physical disk drive. Grub2 also supports search, advanced scripting and many partition types. Supported filesystems include Btrfs, ext4, ext3, ext2, NTFS, Fat and Mac hfsplus. Booting from CD and USB is also supported by grub2.
Boot time help and messages can be displayed in 30 major languages.
# Installing Grub2Win #
**This software modifies low level boot code. Make sure you have proper backups of your boot drive and EFI partition. Note that all Grub2Win executables are digitally signed to ensure that they are genuine.**
- Download the **grub2win.zip** file from SourceForge and unzip it.
- Run the unzipped file **setup.exe**. This will require administrator access.
- **Setup** will download the most current Grub2Win modules and start the installation. Follow the prompts to select the drive where the \grub2 product directory will be installed (usually **C:**)
- Once the setup program has completed successfully, a **Delete the setup files** checkbox will appear. The setup files are no longer needed. Check the box if you want the setup program to clean up these files.
- If your machine is running EFI firmware, disable the **"Secure Boot"** parameter in your firmware settings. This step is not required for machines running BIOS firmware.
1. Click on the Grub2Win desktop shortcut or go to the **C:\\grub2** directory and run **grub2win.exe**. This will require administrator access.
2. The program will prompt you for your graphics preference, Windows boot timeout and grub timeout. You can also set the Grub2 language. The defaults should work fine, but you can change them if desired. Now click **"Manage Boot Menu"**.
3. Add the partitions you want Grub to display at boot time. Detailed instructions will be found by clicking Help.
4. Now click **Apply** to return to the main Grub2Win screen. When you are satisfied with the options, click **OK**. Grub2Win will now generate a customized C:\\grub2\\grub.cfg file with the systems and options you have selected.
5. Shut down and re-boot your machine. On BIOS systems, you can choose to boot either Windows or the Grub2Win menu. On EFI systems, the Grub2Win menu will appear immediately. You can now use the Grub2Win menu to select the OS you would like to boot.
You can run Grub2Win as often as you like to add, change or remove the systems on your boot menu. Many items, including Linux boot parms, icons, timeouts and partition addresses can be tailored.
Your choices will preserved across multiple runs.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|61||395||Drummer <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Grub2Win1_th.png"border="0">||Jun 07, 2021 - 11:44||18.104.22.168||1.19MB||ZIP||, out of 1 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet