Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Tugeny v1.4|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Tugeny is a tournament organization software.
Tugeny is a software that allows to graphically design tournaments of any kind. It is supposed to simplify the process of creating the tournament bracket and the time schedule, even providing a fully automatic algorithm to create the latter. Bracket and schedule can be checked for completeness and consistency. Field plans can be exported as PDF. Additionally, the match results can be managed while the tounament runs to automatically determine the upcoming matches.
As a special feature, a simulation can be run to determine the quality of a tournament bracket or the delay of a schedule. For the bracket simulation it is assumed that there is an unambiguous way to order all tournament participants by strength. After that, the lots are drawn and the final ranking is compared to the expected. This process is done very often and statistical values are calculated.
This software was developed for the sport Jugger but should be usable for any kind of tournament.
Design tournament brackets
Plan tournament time schedule
Check bracket and schedule for completeness and consistency
Analysis brackets for fairness
Estimate schedule delay
Automatic schedule creation
Export field plans as PDF
Manage match results to calculate upcoming matches
Easy to use interface to enter results
This download is for the Windows version. If you need the Linux version, download here.
Tugeny 1.4 (09.05.2019)
- Provide head-to-head group evaluation option.
- Test suite to validate the correctness and consistency of bracket and schedule.
- Make pools visible in the bracket view and more intuitive to use.
- Provide detailed element analysis for the bracket simulation showing rematches and team distribution.
- New parameters to configure bracket simulation to better match the specific tournaments conditions.
- New schedule delay simulation.
- Simplfiy usage and increase functional extent of schedule and referee optimization.
- Improve the field plans and add more information.
- Introduce info elements that provide short and long explanations in several places.
- Some minor visual improvements in the bracket view.
- Some non-functional improvements in the code base to keep the software extendable.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|407||915||Nythagoras <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Tugeny3_th.png"border="0">||Dec 11, 2020 - 12:49||1.4||14.19MB||ZIP||, out of 5 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet