Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download AstroGrep v4.4.7|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
AstroGrep is a Microsoft Windows grep utility. Grep is a UNIX command-line program which searches within files for keywords. AstroGrep supports regular expressions, versatile printing options, stores most recently used paths and has a "context" feature which is very nice for looking at source code.
Included Features - Regular expressions (Uses the standard Microsoft .Net Regular Expressions: Quick Reference)
- Concurrent multiple file types
- Recursive directory searching
- A "context" feature that selects the lines above and below your search expression, or view entire file
- Most Recently Used list for search paths, file types, and search text
- Ability to save or print all results or a selection
- Customize the colors used in the preview area
- Right click to open file with editor of your choice at specific line (if editor supports it)
- Match Whole Word Only
- Syntax highlighting when viewing full file contents (if extension supported)
- Summary of all results
- Free of charge and Open Source
AstroGrep v4.4.7 Released
Posted on April 5, 2019
Yay, a fresh release with plenty of bug fixes and a few smaller user requested features. Check the readme file for all the changes!
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|807||1,274||Theodore L. Ward and Curtis Beard <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/AstroGrep1_th.png"border="0">||Mar 02, 2020 - 11:24||4.4.7||772.2KB||ZIP||, out of 8 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet