Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Duplicati v2.0 (Windows)|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Duplicati v2.0 (Windows)
Free backup software to store encrypted backups online.
Duplicati works with standard protocols like FTP, SSH, WebDAV as well as popular services like Backblaze B2, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive & S3, Google Drive, box.com, Mega, hubiC and many others.
Backup files and folders with strong AES-256 encryption. Save space with incremental backups and data deduplication. Run backups on any machine through the web-based interface or via command line interface. Duplicati has a built-in scheduler and auto-updater.
Duplicati is free software and open source. You can use Duplicati for free even for commercial purposes. Source code is licensed under LGPL. Duplicati runs under Windows, Linux, MacOS. It requires .NET 4.5 or Mono.
Duplicati uses strong AES-256 encryption to protect your privacy. You can also use GPG to encrypt your backup.
Built for online
Duplicati was designed for online backups from scratch. It is not only data efficient but also handles network issues nicely. E.g. interrupted backups can be resumed and Duplicati tests the content of backups regularly. That way broken backups on corrupt storage systems can be detected before itís too late.
Web-based user interface
Duplicati is configured by a web interface that runs in any browser (even mobile) and can be accessed - if you like - from anywhere. This also allows to run Duplicati on headless machines like a NAS (network attached storage).
User manual here.
2019-04-11 - 220.127.116.11_canary_2019-04-11
* Improved code quality, thanks @warwickmm
* Fixed an issue where index files were not generated, thanks @seantempleton
* Masked password fields in UI, thanks @drwtsn32x
* Added `fr_CA` translation and updated `fr` translation, thanks @flafleur
* Improved default exclude filters to catch Chrome file on Mac/Linux, thanks @flafleur
* Added support for Google Team Drive, thanks @mukut1994
* Fixed random database names being numeric
* Corrected description for approving self-signed certificates, thanks @flafleur
* Click on balloon tip on Windows now opens the browser, thanks @flafleur
* Fixed an error that prevented bug report databases from being created, thanls @pectojin
* Fixed documentation for buffer sizes, thanks @jonmikeiv
* Fixed an issue where an upload error would not be reported, thanks @warwickmm
* Improved documentation, thanks @space-alien
* Fixed captcha generating out-of-bounds characters, thanks @oslerw
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|396||592||Duplicati <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/DuplicatiWin4_th.png"border="0">||Apr 25, 2019 - 10:41||18.104.22.168||15.49MB||MSI||, out of 2 Votes.|
|Duplicati v2.0 (Windows)|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet