Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Quick Access Popup v10.5.2|
FYI, always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Quick Access Popup v10.5.2
Speed up your work with this multi-purpose launcher and folder switcher! Freeware for Windows.
QAP 101: What should I know about Quick Access Popup before I start (and can't stop) using it?
When you run it, Quick Access Popup (QAP) adds an icon in the Notification Area and awaits your orders. When you want to open a frequently used folder, launch an application or work on a document, open the Quick Access Popup menu.
There are three ways to to open the Quick Access Popup menu:
Click on the Quick Access Popup icon in the Notification Area (System Tray).
Or click the middle mouse button (MMB).
Or, if you are a keyboard shortcut addict, press Windows+W.
In the QAP menu, select your favorite folder, application or document. Quick Access Popup will instantly launch it!
Open the QAP menu from the QAP icon in the Notification Area to launch a favorite
You are already working in a Windows Explorer and just want to change the folder in the current window?
Click the middle mouse button while the mouse pointer is over the Explorer window (or press Windows+W while the Explorer window is active). In the popup menu, select the desired folder. Quick Access Popup will instantly navigate your Explorer to the selected folder! Changing folders in file dialog boxes (Open, Save As, etc.) is also available if you enable this option.
Open the QAP menu in Windows Explorer (middle mouse button or Windows + W) to change the folder in the current window
Now, you can't resist to customize your popup menu? Adding your own folders, applications, documents, web links or FTP site is very easy.
Open the QAP popup menu (middle mouse button or Windows+W) and choose the Settings menu.
In the Settings window, click the Add button, select the type of favorite to add (for example Folder, Document or Application) and click Continue.
In the Add Favorite window, enter the menu name and the path to your favorite folder, application or document. There are plenty of options to discover in the other tabs but all you need to enter is in the first one justly named Basic Settings.
Click Add when you are finished with the favorite's settings.
Back in the Settings window, use the various buttons to add, reorder, remove or edit your favorites. Don't forget to click the big Save & Close button in the Settings window to keep your changes.
There are other ways to add favorites:
Add folders or web pages on the fly. When you are in a favorite folder or web page, open the QAP popup menu, select the menu Add This Folder or Link (or press Shift+Control+A) and enter the menu name of this new favorite.
Drag & drop favorite folders, documents or applications from your file manager to the Settings window and give them a menu name. That's it!
Add favorite folders, documents or application using the Windows Explorer context menu.
There are special items in the My QAP Essentials and My Special Folders allowing to add new QAP Features or new Windows Special Folders.
Version: 10.5.2 (2020-06-27)
- when adding a favorite, retrieve custom folder icon in hidden file desktop.ini if it exists
- for portable installation, check icons file JLicons.dll version and display error message if the file is outdated
- fix bug when adding an item from a QAP feature in submenu
- fix bug checking for duplicates when loading favorites
- fix bug when using the command "Restore Customize window position"
- fix bug when items in Total Commander Hotlist menu contain ampersand (&)
- when building TC Hotlist menu, disregard end of menu indicator ("--") in main menu (as TC tolerates this syntax error)
- fix internal bug when restoring favorites after user chacelled changes in the "Customize" window
Version: 10.5.1 (2020-06-19)
- when building Live folders, retrieve localized sub folders names (if it exists in desktop.ini file)
- when adding a folder and retrieving suggested "Short name for menu", retrieve localized sub folders name (if it exists in desktop.ini file)
- when checking for an update on QAP website, improve caching and error checking
- add diagnostic code when checking for a newer version (contact me on the forum if you experienced issues with the "Check for update" command not reporting a newer release)
- fix bug in "Sort" menus when selecting the "Customize Window Options" item
- fix bug causing an error message when disabling the "Display dates and stats" checkbox in "Options, Customize Window"
- fix other bugs when sorting menus
Quick Access Popup was designed for all international versions of Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10, both client and server versions, with Explorer windows, File Dialog Boxes (Open, Save, etc.*), Console Window (CMD command prompt) and many popular alternative file managers.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|1,958||5,142||Jean Lalonde <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/quickaccesspopup1_th.png"border="0">||Jul 02, 2020 - 20:42||10.5.2||4.38MB||ZIP||, out of 13 Votes.|
|Quick v10.5.2 Access Popup|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet