Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Limit Load 0.20 for Windows|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Limit Load 0.20 for Windows
Limit Load is a cockpit flight game featuring modern military jets. It is more an arcade game than a simulation, as the level of realism has been adjusted to provide action-packed gameplay. While the main theme is generally set in modern times, the game is not meant to be shy of near-future military tech or even light sci-fi elements. Anyone with sufficient knowledge can add new content, such as new campaigns or playable jets, or improve the game core.
The main focus is on the single-player experience, and the story is an important part of the game. There is a number of scripting interfaces for making in-game cutscenes, dramatic dialogues with event triggers, and theater-like content between the missions.
New Version 0.20
Posted on Friday October 16th, 2015
It took a while, but we finally managed to resolve the biggest problem of previous version, and that is abnormal amount of time needed to create and load the terrain which some players have reported. Creation of terrain and clouds is now over 25 times faster, so even the weakest hardware on which we tried (A10-7850k) did the whole job in just 4.2 seconds. On this same hardware, earlier it took around 2 minutes for terrain to be created for the first time and cached. This also means that terrain caching is not needed any more. A side effect of this improvement is that we have halved the usage of system memory.
In the meantime, a lot of things in the code was replaced, improved or added. Of the reported issues and the things that players may notice in general, we point out:
– Creation of terrain and clouds is now 25 time faster, caching removed, and system memory usage halved.
– Caching system for objects and textures is improved so the game should be more fluid in general (without tiny pauses, hickups or stuttering).
– Added binary package for Linux.
– Fixed support for fullscreen mode in case of two displays.
– Tweaks in skirmish “Incoming”. Players now have a little more time to catch a breath between waves.
– Added new skirmish “Avalanche”. It is about attacking ground targets.
– Included in the package two additional 3D models of vehicles: M1 Abrams and M2 Bradley.
– Somewhat improved satellite terrain textures.
– A bit improved 3D model of cockpit.
– Added three new types of rockets in the code as well as their 3D models: Roland, Rapier and Osa.
– Added sound for air-brake. When the air-brake is extended, the sound of airflow is noticeably different and that way the player can tell if the brake is out or not, without needing to look into instrument panel.
– Added sound for raising and lowering the landing gear. Lowered gear has a similar effect on general performance of the plane like that of the air-brake, so it also changes the sound of airflow.
– In previous version, fly-by sound should have been triggered every time a jet flied near the player, but that wasn’t the case. This bug is now fixed.
– Added sound for using countermeasures.
Continue below to download this file.
|3,804||7,264||Limit Load Team <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Limit Load4_th.png"border="0">||Oct 31, 2015 - 12:41||0.20||222.58MB||ZIP||, out of 35 Votes.|
|Limit Load 0.20 for Windows|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet