Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download FixWin for Windows 10 2.2|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
FixWin for Windows 10 2.2
FixWin 10 for Windows 10 is a portable freeware that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances. This new release of FixWin has an updated UI for Windows 10 and includes a new section to fix Windows 10 common problems and issues specifically.
The fixes have been categorized under 6 tabs:
File Explorer: Offers fixes to resolve problems relating to Windows 10 File Explorer.
Internet & Connectivity: Lets you fix Internet problems which yu be facing after upgrading to Windows 10
Windows 10: This new section for Windows 10 offers several new fixes like:
Reset Settings app. Settings doesn’t launch or exit with error
Start Menu doesn’t work or doesn’t open in Windows 10
Wi-fi doesn’t work after upgrading to Windows 10
Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
Windows Store apps not opening. Re-register all apps
Office documents do not open after upgrading to Windows 10
WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error.
System Tools: Offers to fix built-in tools that may not be working properly. A new Advanced System Information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
Troubleshooters: This section provides direct links to bring up the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters and download links to 4 troubleshooters release recently by Microsoft.
Here is the list of fixes offered by FixWin 10 for Windows 10.
– Recycle Bin icon is missing from Desktop
– WerMgr.exe or WerFault.exe Application Error
– Folder Options is missing from Control Panel or has been disabled by administrator or malware
– Fix Recycle Bin when its icon doesn’t refresh automatically
– Explorer doesn’t start on startup in Windows
– Thumbnails not showing in File Explorer
– Reset Recycle Bin. Recycle Bin is corrupted.
– CD drive or DVD drive isn’t recognised by Windows or other programs
– “Class not registered” error in File Explorer or Internet Explorer
– “Show hidden files, folders and drives” option isn’t shown in Folder Options
Internet & Connectivity
– Right Click Context Menu of Internet Explorer is disabled
– Cannot connect to internet. There’s some problem in Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
– Problem regarding DNS resolution. Fix it by clearing DNS resolver cache
– Long list of failed and installed updates. Clear Windows Update History
– Problem with Windows Firewall settings. Reset Windows Firewall Configuration
– Reset Internet Explorer To Default Configuration.
– Runtime errors are appearing in Internet Explorer while surfing
– Optimize Internet Explorer maximum connections per server to download more than two files at the same time
– Internet Options are missing in Settings under “Advanced” tab of “Internet Options” dialog box
– Repair Winsock (Reset Catalog)
– Having problem downloading Apps from Store. Clear and reset Store cache
– The Application wasn’t installed from Windows Store. Error Code: 0x8024001e
– Windows Store apps not opening. Re-register all apps
– Reset Settings app. Settings doesn’t launch z
– Disable OneDrive. OneDrive runs in background and syncs huge amount of files.
– Repair corrupt Windows Component Store z
– Start Menu doesn’t work or doesn’t open in Windows 10
– Wi-fi doesn’t work after upgrading to Windows 10
– Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
– “Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator” or Task Manager Option is disabled
– “Command Prompt has been disabled by your administrator” and can’t run any cmd or batch file
– “Registry Editor has been disabled by your administrator”
– Enable MMC Snap-ins. Some viruses disable Snap-ins which prevents Group Policy (gpedit.msc) and similar services to run
– Reset Windows Search to defaults. This will fix issues related to Windows Search
– “System Restore has been disabled by your administrator. Please contact your system administrator.”
– Device Manager isn’t working properly and not showing any devices.
– Repair Windows Defender. Reset all Windows Defender settings to default.
– Action Center and Windows Security Center don’t recognise installed AntiVirus or Firewall or still identifies old AV as installed.
– Reset Windows Security settings
– Under a seperate Advanced System Information tab, you can seee specifications of your system like number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
The following built-in Windows troubleshooters can be launched directly from FixWin:
– Playing Audio
– Recording Audio
– Shared Folders
– Internet Explorer Performance
– Internet Explorer Safety
– Windows Media Player Settings
– Windows Media Player Library
– Windows Media Player DVD
– Internet Connections
– Hardware and Devices
– Incoming Connections
– System Maintenance
– Network Adapter
– Windows Update
– Search & Indexing
Plus: Links to troubleshooters that fix:
Mail & Calendar apps crashes
Settings app does not launch
Windows 10 Printer troubleshooter
Windows 10 Store apps troubleshooter
– Enable Hibernate. Hibernate option is missing from Shutdown options
– Restore the Sticky Notes delete warning dialog box
– Aero Snap, Aero Peek or Aero Shake isn’t working
– Fix Corrupted Desktop Icons. Fix and rebuild corrupted icon cache.
– Taskbar jump list is missing or doesn’t store MRU file list
– Notifications have been disabled
– Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine
– Office documents do not open after upgrading to Windows 10
– The recovery image cannot be written. Error code – 0x8004230c
– Windows Media Player shows following error: “An internal application error has occurred.”
Hope you find FixWin useful.
How to use FixWin 10
1. We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will ‘run sfc /scannow‘ and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. It is expected to take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. If asked to, reboot your computer.
2. If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
3. If you are facing major issues with Windows 10, running the DISM utility to repair your Windows System Image, might be a real good idea. A button for this too has been conviniently placed on the Welcome page.
4. Next we insist that you create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. We always recommend that you create one before making any changes to your system. Should you wish or need too, you can always go back to this Restore Point.
5. Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
6. If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ‘?‘ Help button next to the Fix button. A pop out will tell you what exactly the fix does. Double-clicking on it will copy the command to your clipboard, which will be helpful I you want to run the fixes manually.
7. Some problems cannot be fixed with a click. So if you do not find your fix here, click on the Search For More Fixes button on FixWin’s Welcome page, and search and see if you find what you want.
FixWin 10 for Windows 10, has been developed Paras Sidhu, for The Windows Club. It has been tested on Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit versions. FixWin may however fail to run if you have modified Windows Image using third party tools, as it may miss some core components required for FixWin to run and thus be the cause of failure.
Continue below to download this file.
|2,228||6,703||Paras Sidhu <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/FixWin10_th.png"border="0">||Jan 02, 2017 - 15:30||2.2||104.3KB||ZIP||, out of 24 Votes.|
|2.2 FixWin for Windows 10|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet