Your selected file is below.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download ScreenToGif v2.26|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Screen, webcam and sketchboard recorder with an integrated editor.
Why use ScreenToGif?
A portable, single executable and very small-sized application, only ~670KB! (compressed).
Free and open source application, without any ads!
3 ways of recording your content: Screen, Webcam and Sketchboard.
A powerful editor with lots of options! You can edit your recording or even edit gifs from other sources.
You can export as Gif, Video or save as a project to edit later.
A clean and consistent interface, powered by WPF.
Over 18 different languages. Automatically detects the language of your system, defaults to English.
Lots of options. You can even change the colors of the recorder. :)
Active development, integrated with users needs. Feedback is very welcome!
Windows 7 or later
.Net Framework 4.6.1 or later
• Time-lapse recording!
• The built-in encoders got re-designed from scratch!
• Now you can select the color quantization method (Neural, Octree, MedianCut, Grayscale, and MostUsed) and understand the differences.
• You can select the the amount of colors used for the Neural, Octree, MedianCut, Grayscale, and MostUsed quantization methods.
• Added support for transparency in the built-in encoder (works with all quantization methods).
• You can now switch between capture frequency modes from the recorder window (when paused or stopped, and even change the framerate).
• The encodings are now displayed in a popup attached to the editor (but you can still use the older alternative, a separated window).
• You can now see the total elapsed time of the encoding process.
• The 'Quality' slider of the Neural quantization method is now called 'Sampling', and it's properly explained what it means.
• Updated the Hungarian, Dutch, and Russian localizations.
♦ The built-in encoders were giving green artifacts when the color used as chroma key was present in the frame.
♦ When opening the recorders while on snapshot mode and pressing the stop button, the app would crash (thanks to Naoki for finding that).
♦ The eye dropper of the color selector window was changing size when the drag started.
♦ It was impossible to capture the screen in manual mode with the DirectX capture method.
♦ The context menu items (undo, redo, and delete) were not being enabled (thanks to László for the help).
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|4,232||15,474||Nicke Manarin <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/screentogif2_th.png"border="0">||Jul 07, 2020 - 12:00||2.26||1.27MB||ZIP||, out of 21 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet