Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Veusz v3.4|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the main download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A free scientific plotting package.
Veusz is a scientific plotting and graphing program with a graphical user interface, designed to produce publication-ready 2D and 3D plots. In addition it can be used as a module in Python for plotting. Veusz is multiplatform, running on Windows, Linux/Unix and macOS. It supports vector and bitmap output, including PDF, Postscript, SVG and EMF. Veusz is Free Software.
With the help of a tutorial the program can be used by the novice user and is flexible for advanced work. In Veusz plots are created by building up plotting widgets with a consistent object-based interface, where the user sets the properties of the widgets. There are many options for customization of plots. See features, 2D examples and 3D examples to see what can be done with the program.
It allows data to be imported from text, CSV, HDF5 and FITS files. Datasets can also be entered within the program and new datasets can be created via the manipulation of existing datasets using mathematical expressions and more. The program can also be extended, by adding plugins supporting importing new data formats, different types of data manipulation or for automating tasks.
2D plotting features:
X-Y plots (with errorbars, colours and sizes)
Line and function plots
Images (with colour mappings and colorbars)
Stepped plots (for histograms)
Vector field plots
Fitting functions to data
Stacked plots and arrays of plots
Shapes and arrows on plots
LaTeX-like formatting for text
Axes with steps in axis scale (broken axes)
Axes scales using functional forms, optionally linked to another axis
Plotting functions of datasets
3D plotting features:
3D point plots
3D surface plots from data
3D function line plots
3D function surface plots
3D volume plots
Multiple 3D axes
Multiple plots allowed in a 3D space
Input and output:
Embed Veusz within other programs
Text, CSV, HDF5, FITS, NPY/NPZ, QDP, binary and user-plugin importing
Data can be captured from external sources
n-dimensional datasets can be sliced for plotting
Use as a Python 2/3 module
User defined functions, constants and can import external Python functions
Plugin interface to allow user to write or load code to
import data using new formats
make new datasets, optionally linked to existing datasets
arbitrarily manipulate the document
Control with DBUS and SAMP
User-visible changes in 3.4:
* Font styles can be chosen
* Add setting to specify minor ticks in axis
* Add setting to ignore NaN values in point plotter, rather than breaking lines
* Add copy and paste of images (thanks to chakuro)
* Add embedding SVG graphics (thanks to korintje)
* New tight-Bezier line style (thanks to korintje)
* Add hide icon (eye) in settings and grey tabs as appropriate
* Add \ddot latex command
* Axis auto ranges (e.g. 5-95%) can now have decimals
* Filename set after Load()
* Fix renaming 2D datasets
* Fix for blank dataset output names in dataset plugin
* Fix for crash in QDP plugin
* Linux dark mode improvements
* Font foundry name removed from SVG files
* Add page colour or fill setting
* Change default xy plotter marker size and fill colour for new documents
* Add function widget global colour setting
Internal changes in 3.4:
* Add new compatibility level functionality for new documents
* Iminuit2 fixes (thanks to korintje)
* Drop Python 2 compatibility
* Source code reformatting
* Updated appdata (thanks to kevinsmia1939)
* Import sip from PyQt5.sip if available
* Update to require SIP 5+ build system (thanks to mitya57)
* Python 3.10 fixes
This download is for the Windows version.
If you need the MacOS version, download here.
If you need the Linux version, download here.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below for the main download link.
|1,549||2,599||Jeremy Sanders <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Veusz1_th.png"border="0">||Dec 08, 2021 - 13:04||3.4||26.96MB||EXE||, out of 21 Votes.|
Click to Rate File     Share it on Twitter → Tweet