Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Snipe-IT v5.3.0|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A free, open source IT asset/license management system
Snipe-IT is a free and open source asset/license management system with powerful built-in features. It is a web-based software, and must be run on a web server and accessed through a web browser.
Snipe-IT is very user-friendly, and is ideal for IT operations: tracking who has which laptop, handling software licenses, accessories, etc.
Powerful, user-friendly interface
Industry-standard best security practices
Powerful REST API
Completely free and open source
New in v5.3.0
Version 5.3.0 of Snipe-IT fixes some minor XSS security issues and includes some additions to the API, as well as some small bug-fixes. We're tagging this as v5.3.0 to encourage users to upgrade for the security improvements. (Yes, we know bumping it to a full minor version is not strictly adherent to semver, but we really want folks to upgrade.)
- Added [#10062]: Added Support for Heroku Deployments [#10063]
- Added [#9973] - add `use_default_eula` to category API endpoint [#10069]
- Added [#9969] - added `color`, `show_in_nav`, and `default_label` to status label API [#10070]
- Upgraded Docker to PHP 7.4 [#10080]
- Added rewrite rule for Let's Encrypt certificates [#10082]
- Bumped number per page up to 1000
- Added totals to depreciation report footer [#10115]
- Add user permissions message if the user is not an admin or better
- Added assigned components to assets API (pass `?components=true` to the assets endpoint) [#10124]
- Force revalidation headers when user logs out [#10164]
- Fixed [#10015] - Archived Assets Showing Under Locations/'Print All Assigned' Feature [#10079]
- Check for valid category name on print view of "print all assigned assets"
- Fixed issue where created_at date was not showing on uploads
- Fixed issue where `show_in_nav` was null (instead of zero) if no value passed
- Fixed extraneous asset search in depreciation report [#10086]
- Improved Category API for `category_type` with `strtolower()` to make it case insensitive [#10112]
- Fixed sorting on non-asset relations in API (FD23117) [#10114]
- Fixed issue where we tried to delete the file if there is no log entry in `AssetFilesController.php`
- Check for admin rights before displaying admin permission options
- Fixed API Issue when checking out a component where remaining qty was 1 but the API would not allow you to checkout [#10122]
- Fixed JS code to handle the "enter key" / auto selections which had broken
- Fixed [#9789] and Fixed [#10088] and Fixed [fd23442] - Fix currency problems especially with European currency format [#10141]
- Fixed new department error importing users. [#10150]
- Fixed ownership of cache directory in Docker
- Set restore actions to `POST` requests instead of `GET` [#10165]
- Fixed SVG XSS vuln [#10171]
- Fixed models preview - Use `Storage::` facade [#10172]
- Throttle password reset requests to 5 every 60 seconds [#10180]
- Fixed possible XSS on all-file-types export [#10201]
View and interact with the live demo HERE.
The administrator login for the demo is admin/password.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|806||1,404||Grokability, Inc. <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Snipe-IT3_th.png"border="0">||Oct 19, 2021 - 11:35||5.3.0||13.42MB||ZIP||, out of 15 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet