Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download MediaCreationTool.bat 2022.03.20|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Not just a Universal MediaCreationTool wrapper script with ingenious support for business editions...
but a powerful yet simple windows 10 / 11 deployment automation tool as well!
MediaCreationTool.bat works just as well as before, not having to deal with install checks annoyances..
MediaCreationTool.bat creates 11 media that will automatically skip upgrade or clean install checks
with 11 Setup label (not changed to Server) and with local account support on 11 Home editions
Sharpest 11 bypass atm is using /Product Server option or <INSTALLATIONTYPE>Server on the install image,
tho I understand that many of you dislike the Installing Windows Server cosmetic artifact (not purely cosmetic),
so the methods used are my older Appraiser_Data.ini trick to upgrade plus winsetup.dll patching in boot.wim.
note that MCT Defaults preset creates a vanilla media without modifications! all others skip install checks
Get RP/BETA/DEV 11 builds via Windows Update on allegedly "unsupported" hardware
Step 1: use OfflineInsiderEnroll to subscribe to the channel you want
while on 10, use BETA for Windows 11 22000.x builds (release), DEV for Windows 11 225xx.x builds (experimental)
Step 2: use Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update.cmd (included in bypass11 folder) to automatically bypass setup requirements
It's a set it and forget it script, with built-in undo
Step 3: check for updates via Settings - Windows Update and select Upgrade to Windows 11
If you already have an 11 ISO, USB or extracted Files and want to add a bypass
Quick_11_iso_esd_wim_TPM_toggle.bat (included in bypass11 folder) from the comfort of right-click - SendTo menu
switches installation type to Server skipping install checks, or back to Client if run again on the same file, restoring hash!
directly on any downloaded windows 11 iso or extracted esd and wim, so there's no iso / dism mounting
works great with business / enterprise media since it comes with ei.cfg so setup won't ask for a setup key at start
tho you can add a generic ei.cfg to the media\sources yourself with this content:
1. Auto Upgrade with detected media, script assists setupprep for upgrading directly
- can keep files and apps on more scenarios such as cross-edition setups
- can troubleshoot upgrade failing by adding no_update to script name
2. Make ISO with detected media in current folder directly (or C:\ESD if run from zip)
- can override detected media by adding edition name / language / arch to script name
3. Make USB with detected media in specified usb target
- can click Back and select ISO instead to save in a different path
4. Select with picked Edition, Language, Arch - on specified target
- implicit choice, will include setup override files
5. MCT Defaults with GUI selected media, makes vanilla, default MCT iso/usb
- no added files, script passes products.xml and quits without touching media
1-4 presets will add any setup override files to created media
- can be disabled by adding def to script name
- write $OEM$ folder (if it exists) with post setup tweaks like $OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\setupcomplete.cmd
- write sources\PID.txt to preselect edition at media boot or setup within windows (if configured)
- write auto.cmd to re-run upgrade with cross-edition support from media on demand
- write AutoUnattend.xml in boot.wim to enable local account on Windows 11 Home
- patch winsetup.dll in boot.wim to remove windows 11 setup cock-blocks when booting from media
configure via set vars, commandline parameters or rename script like iso 21H2 Pro MediaCreationTool.bat
recommended windows setup options with the least amount of issues on upgrades set via auto.cmd
awesome dialogs with keyboard focus to pick target version and preset action
Configuration and usage:
> configure via set vars, commandline parameters or rename script like `iso 21H2 Pro MediaCreationTool.bat`
> recommended windows setup options with the least amount of issues on upgrades set via auto.cmd
> awesome dialogs with keyboard focus to pick target version and preset action
> **Auto Setup** with detected media without confirmation
> _- can troubleshoot upgrade failing by adding `no_update` to script name_
> **Create ISO** with detected media in `C:\ESD` folder without confirmation
> _- can override detected media by adding edition name / language / arch to script name_
> **Create USB** with detected media after confirmation
> _- can click Back and select ISO instead to save in a different path_
> custom presets above support 'oem' media customization, that can be disabled by adding `no_oem` to script name
> _- pickup `$OEM$` folder (if it exists) with any post setup tweaks like `$OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\setupcomplete.cmd`_
> _- write `sources\PID.txt` file to preselect edition at media boot or setup within windows (if configured)_
> _- write `auto.cmd` file to re-run auto setup on demand, from media (includes Skip TPM if sources are 11)_
> _- write `winpeshl.ini` file in boot.wim to Skip TPM Check on media boot (if sources are 11)_
> **Select in MCT** with manual confirmation for everything in MCT GUI
> _- no 'oem' media customization, script passes products.xml configuration and quits without touching media_
> Skip TPM Check on Dynamic Update v1 _(wmi-based)_ or v2 _(ifeo-based)_ standalone toggle scripts in `MCT\` dir
> _- system-wide, unblocks insider previews on windows update, or running setup.exe manually while online_
> _- when using created media on another pc for the first time, can launch `auto.cmd` from media once to enable_
2022.03.20: stable - all issues ironed out; improved script ui; upgrade keeping files from Eval editions too
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|887||3,753||AveYo <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/MediaCreationToolbat1_th.png"border="0">||Apr 12, 2022 - 10:52||2022.03.20||154.6KB||ZIP||, out of 12 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet