Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Rosegarden v22.06|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the main download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
The MIDI sequencer for Linux that features a rich understanding of music notation along with basic support for digital audio.
Rosegarden is an easy-to-learn, attractive application that runs on Linux, ideal for composers, musicians, music students, and small studio or home recording environments.
Learn more about Rosegarden:
Take the tour!
Read the user documentation.
Included in this release...
===== Bug Fixes =====
* Improve Cut/Copy/Delete behavior in both the matrix and the
notation editors. Bug #1601.
* "Scroll to Follow Playback" now remembers its last setting.
* Fixed a problem in notation with note selection and the blue
indication. Bug #1496.
* Fixed volume and pan issues with older .rg files. [51647cc]
* Changed "For Notation" to "Exclude from Printing" in the
* Fix confusing relative values in the "Insert Controller Sequence"
dialog for volume and expression. [14ff99a]
* When changing the audio file path, the user is asked whether
they want to move the audio files to the new location. [71a62e6]
* Fix stuck green preview note when switching modes. Bug #1614.
* Fix modified flag (*) not cleared when saving in notation.
* Fix RG stopping JACK transport when it shouldn't. Bug #1051.
* Fixed toolbar mode buttons not reflecting current state when
Esc is pressed. Bug #1615. [f651345]
* Notation: Fix green preview only available in one staff.
* Fixed issues when building with Qt6. Feature Request #490.
* Fixed bad rendering of note heads at small font sizes. Bug #1484.
* Fixed an endless loop in notation. [7d734f7]
* Improved management of audio file paths. Bug #1283. Feature
Requests #494 and #495.
* Simplify editing of audio instrument label in audio parameters
* Fixed display bugs in matrix editor. Bug #1622. [b4425d7]
* Fix collapse notes in matrix. Bug #1575. [521ad4e]
* Fix scrollbar issues in main window combo boxes.
Feature Request #502. [abdf22b]
* Fix deletes in the tempo/time signature editor. Bug #1628.
* Fix problems editing multiple segments in matrix. Bug #1624.
* Notation: fix crash when segment is deleted. Bug #1260. [cf0a28d]
* Notation: fix crash when undoing an Add Layer. Bug #1260.
* Notation: fix note move issue. Bug #1629. [ba70dcf]
* Fix lilypond export sometimes ignores time signature. Bug #1620.
* Fix hairpins not always exported to LilyPond. Bug #1620.
* Fix missing "StartupWMClass" in .desktop file. Bug #1635.
* Fix chord ruler. Bug #1633. [2b2fbf7]
* Fix Event Filter dialog clearing selection on first launch.
* Fix lilypond common/cut time signatures. Bug #1637. [1c83f8b]
* Fix a crash when unquantizing using the quantize combo box on the
* Fix a crash when resizing segments. Bug #1638. [cdec668]
* Fix a refresh issue when using the toolbar undo button. [2a01178]
===== New Features =====
* Stop playback at end of last segment. (Preference.)
* Advanced Looping. (Experimental preference.) Bug #1605.
* Keyboard shortcut editor. Feature Request #412.
===== Additional Contributors =====
* Michael Stockinger (www.stockinger.org) - German Translation
* Kevin Cole - Yamaha PSR-220/230 device file
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below for the main download link.
|2,271||3,183||Rosegarden Dev Team <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Rosegarden1_th.png"border="0">||Oct 17, 2022 - 10:10||22.06||6.21MB||BZ2||, out of 27 Votes.|
Click to Rate File     Share it on Twitter → Tweet