Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download OpenMPT v1.29.13.00|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A popular tracker software for Windows. OpenMPT (short hand for Open ModPlug Tracker) is completely free and allows you to create and play back some great music on your computer.
Based on the original ModPlug Tracker written by Olivier Lapicque, OpenMPT is free software, can import a wide variety of module formats and offers an intuitive, native GUI as well as advanced features such as VST plugins and ASIO output.
In addition to its own song format, OpenMPT can natively edit Impulse Tracker, FastTracker, Scream Tracker and ProTracker module files.
OpenMPT is being developed since 1997 (initially named ModPlug Tracker) and can be used as a "classic" sample-based tracker to edit and play your favourite tracked music, but also as a modern DAW with plugin support and other great features. Here, you can find some of the key features of the tracker.
Native and fast Windows GUI – accessible by screen readers and suitable for blind users
No installation needed, fully portable
VST effects and VST instruments supported
DirectX audio plugins (DMO effects) supported
Fully configurable keyboard layout (OpenMPT comes with key maps in various flavours including Impulse Tracker and Fasttracker 2 style, as well as a Dvorak layout) - shortcuts can also be bound to MIDI CCs.
Support for multiple sequences ("songs") in one file - write entire soundtracks in one little module file!
Support for custom tunings
Suitable for live performances: Queue patterns, automate VST parameters using a MIDI keyboard, start and stop your modules with MIDI messages…
Decimal tempos are supported for perfect syncing with other sound sources.
Templates can be used to quickly access often used combinations of samples, pattern, instrument, plugin,… settings.
Built-in OPL3 emulator.
High compatibility with Impulse Tracker, Scream Tracker 3, Fasttracker 2 and ProTracker.
True multiple document interface - open many modules at the same time and copy&paste between them!
Support for drag and drop in various places
Fast access to various places through the treeview: Load modules, samples and instruments directly from the treeview's built-in file browser
Up to 127 channels for editing (256 virtual channels)
Two editor modes: MOD / XM and S3M / IT effect notation
Many supported sample and instrument formats: WAV, FLAC, W64, PAT, S3I, SBI, AU, CAF, SMP, ITS, RAW, AIFF, 8SVX, DLS, MSS, SF2, XI, ITI, SFZ, Ogg, Opus, MP3 and more through Media Foundation codecs!
A versatile sample editor with useful features like sample normalization, DC offset removal, phase inversion, amplification, high-quality resampling, etc… You can even draw your own samples using the mouse!
Record live from your MIDI keyboard directly into the patterns or send pattern notes to any external MIDI device
Automate VST plugins directly from the patterns and write automation data directly into the pattern when turning the knobs on your VST interface
Edit one module in multiple windows, e.g. on several monitors
Output via WaveOut, DirectX or low-latency ASIO, WASAPI and Kernel Streaming / WaveRT
Up to 192 kHz, 32-Bit, quad surround
Several resampling algorithms are available
Built-in global equalizer to correct for sound system deficiencies
Supported file formats
Composer 669 / UNIS 669 (669)
ASYLUM Music Format / DSMI Advanced Music Format (AMF)
Extreme's Tracker / Velvet Studio (AMS)
CDFM / Composer 670 (C67)
Digi Booster Pro (DBM)
Digi Booster (DIGI)
DSIK Format (DSM)
Digital Tracker / Digital Home Studio (DTM)
Farandole Composer (FAR)
General Digital Music (GDM)
Ice Tracker / SoundTracker 2.6 (ICE / ST26)
Imago Orpheus (IMF)
Impulse Tracker (IT)
Impulse Tracker Project (ITP)
Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Music (J2B)
SoundTracker and compatible (M15 / STK)
MO3 compressed modules (MO3)
ProTracker / NoiseTracker / etc. 1 - 99 channels, 15 or 31 samples (MOD)
MadTracker 2 (MT2)
Disorder Tracker 2 (PLM)
Epic Megagames MASI (PSM)
ProTracker 3.6 IFF (PT36)
ScreamTracker 3 (S3M)
SoundFX / MultiMedia Sound (SFX / SFX2 / MMS)
ScreamTracker 2 (STM)
SoundTracker Pro 2 (STP)
Unreal Music Package (UMX)
Grave Composer (WOW)
FastTracker 2 (XM)
Compressed modules in ZIP / LHA / RAR / GZ archives
MIDI (MID) - OpenMPT is not a MIDI editor, though.
Uncompressed Wave (WAV)
Impulse Tracker (IT)
ProTracker 4 - 99 channels, 31 samples (MOD)
ScreamTracker 3 (S3M)
Rendering / Exporting
PCM and Float Audio up to 192 KHz, 32-bit, quad surround (WAV, FLAC, AU)
Opus, Ogg Vorbis (built-in) and MPEG-1 Audio Layer III (MP3) through external codecs
v1.29.13.00 (3 October 2021, revision 15754)
- [Imp] <js> When browsing song contents, Backspace now goes back to the folder containing the song when in the lower half of the tree view. There is now also a context menu option to close the song (http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=1498).
- [Fix] <js> Module files are now also shown as directories in lower half of tree view when "Show All Files" is checked.
- [Imp] <js> Grey out plugin names in channel headers if plugins are disabled on this channel.
- [Imp] <js> Pressing the Application key on the order list now opens the context menu (http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=1501).
- [Imp] <js> Added shortcuts for opening the channel context menu and channel plugin context menu (http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=1501).
- [Fix] <js> Seeking with sample sync sometimes didn't compute the correct sample position with pingpong-looped samples.
- [Fix] <js> In the instrument and effect columns, commands assigned to special keys (Num / Caps / Scroll Lock) were executed twice, so e.g. using scroll lock to toggle song follow mode didn't work in these columns.
- [Fix] <js> Switching from the pattern or instrument tab using a keyboard shortcut now updates the current instrument the same way as when clicking on the sample tab (http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=6675.0).
- [Fix] <js> Switching between samples using keyboard shortcuts now updates the last used sample to use in the pattern and instrument editor just like when using the spin buttons or manually entering a sample number.
- [Imp] <js> Pressing the Application key on the sample map now opens the context menu (http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=1501).
- [Fix] <js> Switching from the pattern or sample tab using a keyboard shortcut now updates the current instrument the same way as when clicking on the instrument tab.
- [Fix] <js> Possible crash when releasing a note key that translates to a note above B-9.
- [Imp] <js> Added shortcut to start renaming samples / instruments (default: Ctrl+Enter).
- [Fix] <js> Since OpenMPT 1.29.01.00, it was pretty much impossible to rename instruments due to auditioning (tx Gargaj).
- [Fix] <js> Tremor: Command I11 erroneously behaved like I00 (use previous parameter), unless IT Old Effects were enabled.
- [Fix] <js> PTM: Panning was translated wrong in some edge cases.
- [Fix] <js> IMF / PTM: Note Slide commands were sometimes slightly off.
- [Fix] <js> DBM: Echo enable effect parameter range checks were incorrect.
- [Fix] <js> Possible crash when loading malformed MDL files.
- [Imp] <js> SFZ: Added support for reading various other *_label opcodes. They are not used for import but if their value contains spaces, it should no longer confuse the parser.
- [Fix] <js> When switching between tabs using keyboard shortcuts, and when switching between samples in the sample editor using keyboard shortcuts, the currently chosen instrument / sample is now updated correctly between pattern / samples / instrument editors (http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=6675.0).
- [Fix] <js> SF2: Region panning was not calculated correctly.
- [Fix] <js> SF2: Stereo sample merging didn't work for many soundfonts because panning values were stored for each envelope (of which there was one per instrument) rather than for each region.
- [Fix] <js> DLS: The first region of every instrument was not imported in OpenMPT 1.29.12.00 (http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=1504).
- [Fix] <js> When enabling the Display.HighResUI option, some file selector dialogs could hang (presumably due to a Windows bug) when hovering the file type dropdown on a mixed-DPI monitor setup. (http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=1490).
- [Fix] <js> Key Config Dialog: Avoid bogus "Invalid Slot" message box when receiving MIDI CCs while the "Find Hotkey" input field is focussed.
- [Imp] Update nlohmann json (v3.10.2), mpg123 (v1.29.0)
This download is for the 64bit version. If you need the 32bit version, download here.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|1,194||3,543||openmpt.org <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/OpenMPT11_th.png"border="0">||Oct 05, 2021 - 11:27||1.29.13.00||10.93MB||ZIP||, out of 11 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet