Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download XigmaNAS v220.127.116.11|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
The XigmaNAS® NAS operating system can be installed on virtually any x64 hardware platform to share computer data storage over a computer network. XigmaNAS is the simplest and fastest way to create a centralized and easily-accessible server for all kind of data!
XigmaNAS supports sharing across Windows, Apple, and UNIX-like systems. It includes ZFS, Software RAID (0,1,5), disk encryption, S.M.A.R.T / email reports etc. with following protocols/services: CIFS/SMB (samba), Samba AD, FTP, NFS v4, TFTP, AFP, RSYNC, Unison, iSCSI, UPnP, Bittorent, Syncthing, MariaDB with phpMyAdmin, VirtualBox, Bridge, CARP (Common Address Redundancy Protocol) and HAST (Highly Available Storage).
This all can easy be managed by a configurable webinterface.
README & CHANGELOG 18.104.22.168 - Reticulus
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!!
Do NOT upgrade servers lower than XigmaNAS 22.214.171.124.6625
Upgrading XigmaNAS® "Embedded" or "Full" from any version below XigmaNAS 126.96.36.199.6625 by webgui or from LiveCD/USB can be problematic!!! Please download and save your config from WebGUI first and backup all files from the second data partition if used on the install media! Now you can perform a reinstall from LiveCD/USB, after installation you can restore your previously saved config.
Install from scratch:
Download XigmaNAS® LiveCD or LiveUSB and boot. The compressed LiveUSB.img.gz needs to be extracted first before it can be written to a USB media, You can use it with Win32DiskImager or other tool. Press 9 for the install menu, we recommand an embedded installation, never an direct dd.
** Embedded.img.xz is only for upgrades by WEBGUI, do not extract and write to any media for fast installs! **
It will be problematic as it doesn't make the required partitions you do need!
Upgrade note to "Full" RootOnZFS Platform users
Users upgrading RootOnZFS from a revision lower than 6625, please go to: "Tools > Execute Command" and execute the below command to upgrade to the latest rc.firmware script, this is a one-time only and not required beyond this revision unless noted:
fetch --no-verify-peer -o /etc/rc.firmware "https://sourceforge.net/p/xigmanas/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/etc/rc.firmware?format=raw"
Then go to: "System > Firmware Update" and Upgrade your platform Firmware to latest as usual.
After upgrade you may need to clear your browser's cache to avoid display issues.
** After the upgrade please do make a new backup of your configuration! see: System|Backup/Restore on menu **
ZFS Upgrade note:
Upgrade ZFS and add all supported feature flags on a pool only if you are ready for it! Those upgrades can not be undone.
From Samba 4.5.0 and up the default value for the "ntlm auth" option is changed from "yes" to "no". This may have impact on very old clients which doesn't support NTLMv2 yet. Only if you really need NTLMv1 Authentication you can set in Services > CIFS/SMB > Settings on Additional Parameters: "ntlm auth = yes".
- It is not possible to format a SoftRAID disk with MSDOS FAT16/32.
- It is not possible to encrypt a disk partition, only entire disks are supported.
- AFP shares with TimeMachine support are limited to max. 4 shares. - Tool iperf3 is not backwards compatible with iperf2.x. you must upgrade your client.
Minimum System Requirements: 188.8.131.52 series!
Browser: IE 10 or higher or other recent browser.
Processor: Multicore 64-bit processor or better.
Boot device: 4GB minimum for "Embedded" platform, 4GB for Full platform.
Memory: "Embedded" 2GB minimum RAM, "Full" platform 2GB minimum RAM.
We always advice to use an embedded install on USB/CF/SSD media.
*Note: LiveCD is not supported on swap mode except installation and upgrading. Swap less install (not recommended): physical memory 2GB RAM or higher required. With swap*: physical memory 512MB RAM + swap 512MB minimum (swap 1024MB is recommended).
Don't forget to backup the current system configuration before upgrading!
1. System|Backup/Restore Restore your config.
2. Disks|Management click on Clear config and Import disks to update configuration.
3. Disks|Management|Disk Edit After step 2, you will need to re-activate S.M.A.R.T. monitoring for every device.
*Note If you have RAID controllers but cannot parse S.M.A.R.T. info properly, please add correct variables in System|Advanced|loader.conf to load the correct kernel modules for controller support. Then reboot and Clear config and Import disks again to update the configuration.
Login error 403
Do you have WebGUI Login error 403? Ensure the PC is in the same network! by default the System|General Setup Hosts allow field is empty so any one on the same network of LAN interface can access the WebGUI allowed. With a space delimited set of IP or CIDR notation you can add computers from outer network. As an example the outer IP address and LAN address for remote access.
HAST (Highly Available Storage)
It is still experimental in the WebGUI. You need CLI in some tasks. To evaluate HAST, you need two the same configured XigmaNAS servers. Currently iSCSI, CIFS, NFS, GPTUFS and ZFS on HAST is supported. For master node of WebGUI, carp advskew is assumed as 0 or 1.
- Upgrade to FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE-P6.
- noVNC is removed from WebGUI.
- isboot.ko driver not available.
- Add script for root authorized_keys installation.
- Add RootOnZFS RAID10 install option.
- Add RootOnZFS MBR install option.
- Add RootOnZFS disk/swap GELI encryption options. - Add RootOnZFS old kernel retrieval on upgrades.
- Add RootOnZFS device shifting immunity.
- Upgrade libvncserver to 0.9.12.
- Upgrade APCu to 5.1.17.
- Upgrade dialog to 1.3-20190211.
- Upgrade arcconf to 3.00.23488.
- Upgrade smartmontools to 7.0.
- Upgrade zoneinfo to 2019a.
- Upgrade syncthing to 1.1.3.
- Upgrade bash to 5.0 p7.
- Upgrade msmtp to 1.8.4.
- Upgrade tmux to 2.9a.
- Upgrade jQuery to 3.4.1.
- Upgrade samba to 4.8.12.
- Upgrade php to 7.3.6.
- Upgrade lighttpd to 1.4.54.
- Upgrade virtualbox-ose to 5.2.30.
- Upgrade e2fsprogs to 1.45.2.
- Upgrade beadm to 1.3.0.
- Upgrade phpmyadmin to 4.9.0.
- Upgrade syncthing to 1.1.4.
- Upgrade devcpu-data to 1.22.
- Upgrade nano to 4.3.
- Upgrade bsnmp-ucd to 0.4.3.
- Upgrade mariadb to 10.2.25.
- Fix lockdown file access when hostallow is bypassed.
- Fix diag_log_settings.
- Fix delete orphaned pools.
- Fix query wrong service for Service Running information.
- Fix missing single quote character.
- Fix password bug after changing permissions.
- Fix set correct file rights.
**** The default login for XigmaNAS® WEBGUI ****
**** phpVirtualBox's default login ****
**** phpMyAdmin's default login ****
password: Leave Blank, change password after first login!
* Change default passwords after setup!!!
XigmaNAS® is copyright © 2018 XigmaNAS® (firstname.lastname@example.org. All Rights Reserved.
XigmaNAS® is a registered trademark of Michael Zoon. (email@example.com). All Rights Reserved.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|236||605||XigmaNAS <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/XigmaNAS2_th.png"border="0">||Jun 23, 2019 - 14:00||184.108.40.206||540.02MB||ISO||, out of 3 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet