Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download IrfanView v4.62|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer worldwide with Multiple (animated) GIF support. One of the first graphic viewers worldwide with Multipage TIF support. The first graphic viewer worldwide with Multiple ICO support.
IrfanView is a fast, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
It is designed to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
IrfanView seeks to create unique, new and interesting features, unlike some other graphic viewers, whose whole "creativity" is based on feature cloning, stealing of ideas and whole dialogs from ACDSee and/or IrfanView! (for example: XnView has been stealing/cloning features and whole dialogs from IrfanView, for 10+ years).
32 and 64 bit version
Many supported file formats
Multi language support
Paint option - to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
Toolbar skins option
Lossless JPG rotation, crop and EXIF date change (also in batch mode)
Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
Fast directory view (moving through directory)
Batch conversion (with advanced image processing of all files)
Multipage TIF editing
Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF files
Change color depth
Scan (batch scan) support
Add overlay text/image (watermark)
Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
Shell Extension PlugIn
Many command line options
Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like "I Agree" or "Evaluation expired"
No registry changes without user action/permission!
and much much more
(Release date: 2022-12-09)
New PDF PlugIn (thanks to Pdfium guys)
- Option to save slideshow as MP4 video (Thanks to Shao Voon Wong)
- New options menu: Append current image to PDF (Options-Multipage images)
- New options menu: Edit multipage PDF (Options-Multipage images)
- New "Adobe 8BF filters" PlugIn (also for 64-bit 8BF, thanks to Sinisa Petric)
- New in Advanced Batch dialog: All effects (Effects Browser dialog) can be used
- New in Properties-Extensions dialog: Load only minimal (browsing) extensions
- The selection rectangle can be resized on corners (with CTRL = proportional)
- Change for "Paste into Selection": you can move/resize the selection
rectangle/image; click to apply selection image to main image
- New option in "Compare images" dialog: Show difference image
- New effect in Image-Effects menu: Skew/Shear image
- New hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + G: Start Google Maps with GPS of the loaded file
- New command line option: /fs_exit
= if started in fullscreen mode; ESC closes fullscreen and IrfanView
- Old/obsolete JPG options disabled: "Load as grayscale" and "Save as grayscale"
(easy to forget; can be re-enabled using new INI flags)
- Removed very old PlugIn: FiltersUnlimited
- Several PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions
This download is for the 64bit version. If you need the 32bit version, download here.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|3,511||8,494||Irfan Skiljan <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/IrfanView5_th.png"border="0">||Dec 09, 2022 - 12:01||4.62||4.05MB||EXE||, out of 42 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet