Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the main download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Clipboard history capture and paste tool
ClipAngel records all data copied including text, images, and files, making it easy to retrieve earlier data where Windows usually allows only one item at a time. The program keeps data even after reboot and can paste in RDP, CMD, elevated windows etc. independently from current input language. Clipboard views include rich text and HTML formatting, filtering by text and details on URL, application and window data.
The program can emulate keyboard input and includes customizable hotkeys. For additional security, the program can block specific applications where passwords may be copied and encrypt stored items.
This program belongs to class "Clipboard Manager". It captures many clipboard objects and allows user to select and paste one in any program. Inspired by analogs: ClipDiary, Ditto, AceText. Main priorities: usability, compatibility, reliability.
Requires .Net Framework 4.52+ (Windows Vista+/Server 2008+)
If not installed, download here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642
- Supports clipboard formats: text, html, rtf, file, image
- Captures data of supported types copied to clipboard (clips)
- Captures sender window title and process name for clip
- Shows source URL for HTML clip
- Filter by marks "Used (Pasted)" and "Favorite" with keyboard shortcuts
- Filter by clip type
- Hot (as you type) text filter for clip list
- Stores last used text filters
- Marking used (pasted) clips
- Marking filter matches in text
- Marking hyperlinks in text and Alt+click to open them
- Marking END of clip text
- Marking filter matches in list
- Allows to paste clip as original or plain text selected or all
- "Paste special" command to cutomize paste of clip
- Repeated external copy of any previous clip raises it to top of list
- Settings "Max clip size KB" and "History depth number"
- Setting "Hotkey to open window with reset"
- Searching back and forward filter text in text
- Ability to delete and move clips in list
- Text filter and clip list share key presses, no need to change focus
- History is stored encrypted on disk
- Setting "Hotkey to incremental paste"
- Switch "word wrap"
- Switch "move just pasted clip to top"
- Command "Edit clip title"
- Edit clip text mode
- Commands "Mark/Unmark favorite" for clips
- Support for format "Clipboard Viewer Ignore" to respect password copy privacy
- Auto and manual check for new version and one click update
- Portable mode
- Auto position window on open near text input
- Switch "Always on top" for window
- Command to open clip as file
- Command to simulate char input (for windows isolated from clipboard)
- Support for sending paste and input to elevated windows
- Switch "Monitor clipboard"
- Switch "Monospaced font"
- Switch "Clear filters on window close"
- Filter ON indication in "Clear filter" button
- Full support for difficult windows in paste command (cmd.exe and non fullscreen RDP)
- Text position indicator shows offset, column and line number, selection length
- Clip list shows samples for picture clips
- Switch "Native formatting" for HTML and RTF clips
- Switch "Show clip source icon column"
- Automatic window open after capture text clip from ABBYY Screenshot Reader
- Command "Text compare" with support for Beyond Compare, ExamDiff Pro, WinMerge, Araxis Merge, DiffMerge, KDiff3 and custom application
- Command "Translate text"
- Target window title is shown in window title after " >> "
- Setting "Default font"
- Setting "Hotkey to open window with favorites"
- Command "Clear clipboard"
- Command "Move to top"
- Setting "Hotkey to compare last clips"
- Commands to set type filter values
- Switch "Autoselect first match"
- Multiselect clips in list supported by most commands
- Setting "Hotkey to open window with no changes"
- Command "Switch focus list/text F10"
- Series >4 identical chars are truncated in clip autotitle
- Setting "Folder for clip temp files"
- Tooltip on clip row in list
- Switch "Case sensitive search"
- Switch "Search independent words"
- Switch "Search '%' as any char sequence"
- Setting "Database file" to switch clip lists
- Drag and Drop clips from list
- Preserves history even if the computer crashes
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.