Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download GrandPerspective v3.0.0
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the main download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A utility application for Macs that graphically displays the disk usage of a file system.
It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space.
The graphical representation is a logical one, where each file is
shown as a rectangle with an area proportional to the file's size.
Files in the same folder appear together, but other than that the
placement of files is arbitrary. You can observe this by resizing the
view window. The location of files will change, in order to keep the
rectangles as square as possible.
Disk usage visualisation by way of tree maps
Convenient navigation of views
Preview files using Quick Look
Reveal files and folders in the Finder
Delete files and folders from the view
Quick search of files by name
Filter files and folders
Support for hard-linked files and folders
Support for iCloud files
Save results of disk scanning operations
Export scan results as text or as image
Configurable user preferences
Snappy and responsive GUI
Small memory and disk footprint
Extensive help documentation
macOS 10.9 or higher
Apple silicon or Intel-based processor
- Add refresh command to quickly rescan contents of changed views
- Use FSEvent API to monitor for changes
- Replace Rescan actions in toolbar by Refresh action
- Move all Rescan actions to main menu
- Show alert when hard-linked contents may be inaccurate after
- Extend permissions to allow scanning contents of photos library
- Improve logging of errors during scanning
- Improve consistency of filter when applied to packages:
- For rescan and initial filter use current package display setting
- For refresh and stacked filters use original package setting
- Update help documentation:
- Explain new refresh functionality
- Add howto on toggling show entire volume setting
- Remove outdated guidance on adding color palettes
- Explain how filters work in combination with packages
- Minor editing improvements
- Extend, unify and generalize item tree traversal
- Explicitly separate DirectoryItem children by file type
- Mark unavailable designated initializers using NS_UNAVAILABLE
- Use dispatch_once for all singleton and default instances
- Apply property syntax to entire codebase
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below for the main download link.
|Erwin Bonsma <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/GrandPerspective1_th.png"border="0">
|Nov 23, 2022 - 13:07
|, out of 57 Votes.
Click to Rate File     Share it on Twitter → Tweet