Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Claws Mail for Windows 3.16.0-3|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Claws Mail for Windows 3.16.0-3
Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader), based on GTK+, featuring :
Graceful, and sophisticated interface
Easy configuration, intuitive operation
Robustness and stability
The appearance and interface are designed to be familiar to new users coming from other popular email clients, as well as experienced users. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard. The messages are managed in the standard MH format, which features fast access and data security. You'll be able to import your emails from almost any other email client, and export them just as easily.
Click here for online manual
* Preferences: for the 'default selection on entering a folder' on
the Display/Summaries page, the first new, first unread, and first
marked message options are now sort-order aware.
* Preferences: the previously hidden preference to 'Warn when sending
to more recipients than ' has been added to the
Mail Handling/Sending page.
* Preferences: Toolbars/Compose window: Sign/Encrypt toggle buttons
can been added to the toolbar.
* Preferences: Fancy Plugin: allow stylesheet file/folder names to
have spaces in them.
* Account Preferences: a 'Show password' checkbox has been added next
to the password fields.
* Account Preferences: the OpenPGP and S/MIME preferences have been
split into two separate pages.
* Account Preferences: newline characters are disallowed in account
usernames and passwords, and warnings are shown to the user if this
* Compose: more UTF-8 list-item characters have been added.
* Address book: a 'Show password' checkbox has been added next to the
LDAP server 'bind password' field.
* GPG: full key/signature fingerprints are now shown instead of the
* SSL Certificate Manager: added support for ipv6 addresses.
* NNTP: Fetch XOVER and XHDR data in batches of 5000 and use the
statusbar progress meter when opening/refreshing a NNTP folder.
* CLI: the --insert option has been added to --compose, to allow
inserting files from the command line.
* Plugins window: keyboard shortcuts to Load/Unload buttons have
* PDF Viewer Plugin: a print button has been added.
* The HTML parser now supports all entities.
* Tools: a simple bash completion helper has been added,
* Updated translations: Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Czech, Danish,
Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian,
Norwegian Bokm√•l, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
* New translations: Japanese, Polish, Romanian.
* Bug fixes:
o bug 3266, 'procmime.c: FILE leak in specific circumstances'
o bug 3784, 'Very similar strings in src/gtk/about.c'
o bug 3793, 'Segfaults when master passphrase dialog is
launched in the middle of autocompletion'
o bug 3795, 'Fix typo in utils.c'
o bug 3796, 'Fix format-security warnings in alertpanel_ use'
o bug 3797, 'Unfold quoting renders quotes completely
o bug 3801, 'Broken auto wrapping'
o bug 3808, 'vCalendar plugin does not load due to undefined
o bug 3813, '"mouse up" activates link even if "mouse down"
occurred outside the link / cannot copy link
o bug 3814, 'end of mouse drag or text selection erroneously
o bug 3819, 'Duplicate definition of global pygtk symbols'
o bug 3821, 'Potential security issue with libetpan code in
o bug 3916, 'message view shows wrong message contents'
o bug 3843, 'Non-functional "Change to..." command in
o bug 3852, 'delete header entry button doesn't restore
o bug 3881, 'Hide Read Threads eats emails'
o bug 3886, '"About to send mail to 2 recipients" warning
when one of them is Reply-To'
o bug 3892, 'build fails with enchant-2.1.0'
o bug 3893, 'Text mode open/copy web links ignores trailing
o bug 3924, 'Fix configuration of sieve plugin on FreeBSD
o bug 3931, 'segfault searching server with master password'
o off-by-one error in textview's quote unfolding
o Make sure outgoing messages have a trailing newline
o 'add_to_addressbook' filtering action correctly add the
o improved handling of bad filenames get_serverport() in
o building against older webkitgtk versions
o crash in mailimf_group_parse() in mailmbox plugin
o missing invalid regexp indication in folder preferences.
o truncated input widgets in preferences window
o ignore_thread not marking complete thread
o buffer length handling in GnuTLS password encryption and
o many memory leaks
|1,093||4,607||The Claws Mail Team <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/ClawsMail1_th.png"border="0">||Aug 17, 2018 - 11:44||3.16.0-3||25MB||EXE||, out of 11 Votes.|
|3.16.0-3 Mail Claws for Windows|
|56Kbit Modem: 1h 2m 26s · 256Kbit: 13m 40s · 1Mbit: 3m 25s · 5Mbit: 41s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet