Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download phpMyAdmin v5.1.1|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
A free software tool written in PHP, intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations on MySQL and MariaDB. Frequently used operations (managing databases, tables, columns, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc) can be performed via the user interface, while you still have the ability to directly execute any SQL statement.
To ease usage to a wide range of people, phpMyAdmin is being translated into 72 languages and supports both LTR and RTL languages.
Intuitive web interface
Support for most MySQL features:
browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes
create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes
maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration
execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
manage MySQL user accounts and privileges
manage stored procedures and triggers
Import data from CSV and SQL
Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, LATEX and others
Administering multiple servers
Creating graphics of your database layout in various formats
Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
And much more...
Read documentation here.
We at the phpMyAdmin project are pleased to release phpMyAdmin 5.1.1, a bugfix release.
There are many new bug fixes; a few highlights include:
* Fixes for several PHP errors
* Fixes for "$cfg['DefaultTabDatabase']" and other related configuration directives not working properly
* Fix Yaml export to quote strings even when they are numeric
* Fix TCPDF open_basedir issue due to internal guessing code from TCPDF
* Fix for quick search not working when using more than one configured server
* Fix datetime decimals displayed (.00000) after edit
* Fix new lines in text fields are doubled
* Fixed URL generation by removing un-needed & escaping for & char
* Improvements for working with PHP 8.1
* Improved handling of adding a new user with the Percona database server
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|4,286||8,939||phpMyAdmin devel team <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/PHPMyAdmin_th.png"border="0">||Nov 04, 2021 - 15:03||5.1.1||14.12MB||ZIP||, out of 28 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet