Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download NetSetMan 4.5.1|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet NetSetMan 4.5.1
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 6 different, visually structured profiles including: IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and more.
NetSetMan is not only useful and effective but also easy and intuitive to handle. The entry fields remind of the Windows "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties" but it's much easier to fill in the adresses.
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can switch between visually structured profiles. With only 2 mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile!
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 6 different, visually structured profiles including:
Preferred & Alternate DNS Server
Note: NetSetMan is free for non-commercial use.
IP Adress settings
Subnet Mask settings
Default Gateway settings
Preferred as well as Alternate DNS Server settings
Computer Name + Workgroup settings
VERSION HISTORY / CHANGELOG
4.5.1 - 2017-09-27
- Network Scanner: Additionally to the built-in MAC-OUI vendors list
selection, you can now place the official oui.txt from ieee.org in
the program folder to get the complete OUI data.
Or download a sanitized version from here: www.linuxnet.ca/ieee/oui
- New "Programs" option for preventing multiple instances of the same exe
- Built-in MAC-OUI vendor now also displayed in NIC and WiFi Management
- Improved Network Scanner results for low-energy target devices
- Ping network packets are now identical to Windows pings
- AutoSwitch info dialog UI improved
- Increased compatibility for Speed/Duplex, MTU, Flow Control, VLAN ID
- Fix: Displaying incorrect context menu for IP input fields
- Fix: Console-Tool with non-Latin characters
- Fix (Pro): Rare problem with command line license installation
- Fix (Pro): Problem with portable mode in certain constellations
|2,910||5,004||NetSetMan <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/nsm-free_th.png"border="0">||Nov 03, 2017 - 11:30||4.5.1||4.3MB||EXE||, out of 2 Votes.|
|56Kbit Modem: 10m 45s · 256Kbit: 2m 22s · 1Mbit: 36s · 5Mbit: 8s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images