Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download NetSetMan 4.6.1|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet NetSetMan 4.6.1
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 6 different, visually structured profiles including: IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and more.
NetSetMan is not only useful and effective but also easy and intuitive to handle. The entry fields remind of the Windows "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties" but it's much easier to fill in the adresses.
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can switch between visually structured profiles. With only 2 mouse clicks you can activate a saved profile!
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 6 different, visually structured profiles including:
Preferred & Alternate DNS Server
Note: NetSetMan is free for non-commercial use.
IP Adress settings
Subnet Mask settings
Default Gateway settings
Preferred as well as Alternate DNS Server settings
Computer Name + Workgroup settings
VERSION HISTORY / CHANGELOG
4.6.1 - 2018-03-20
- Activation log shows assigned IP addresses when DHCP was set
- Skipping activation of settings if they are currently already set
(To force re-initializing IP settings, set Adapter Status: Restart)
- "Waiting for network" only if there are other settings following
- "No network adapter selected" only shown if relevant in that profile
- Several improvements for command line activation
- Fix: LAN/Adapter settings showed an error even if completed successfully
- Fix: Incorrect value for "Enabled" status in Tools: Adapters Details
- Fix: Activation order when connecting to a WiFi network and restarting NIC
- Fix: Error 7000000F for WiFi connection if NIC not ready after changing IP
- Fix: Format of some details in the activation log
- Fix: Reading current Gateway value didn't work in certain cases
- Fix: Show only one System Up-Time in TrayInfo if Boot Time = Work Time
- Fix: Rare problem with -aw/-ah command line parameters
- Fix (Pro): Firefox Proxy option "Same proxy for all protocols"
- Fix (Pro): Cancelling profile activation while waiting for FF
|3,227||6,528||NetSetMan <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/nsm-free_th.png"border="0">||Mar 20, 2018 - 10:54||4.6.1||4.31MB||EXE||, out of 3 Votes.|
|56Kbit Modem: 10m 47s · 256Kbit: 2m 22s · 1Mbit: 36s · 5Mbit: 8s|
Looks like you found the download button. It's not fake. Neither is the Donate button up there. Hint, hint. ;)
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images