download buttons on this site.
This project is supported by
Please donate. Thanks!
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
|File - Download OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) for MacOSX 1.6.0|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) for MacOSX 1.6.0
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon the popular Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe", written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
OpenTTD is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. For more information, see the file COPYING included with every release and source download of the game.
The list of enhancements and features compared to the original Tycoon Deluxe is too long to even begin with here.
For OpenTTD you can use the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe data files (you need to own a Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD). There are also the free alternatives: OpenGFX (graphics), OpenSFX (sound) and OpenMSX (music). These can be installed automatically by the Windows and OS/2 installers. Please refer to the readme for more information.
You can download the free alternatives here: download OpenGFX, download OpenSFX and download OpenMSX.
- Feature: [NewGRF] Allow custom sound IDs in RV property 0x12, ship property 0x10 and aircraft property 0x12 (r27507)
- Feature: When viewing online content of a particular type, hide content of other types unless they have been (auto)selected for download (r27469, r27468, r27444)
- Feature: [NewGRF] Move sprite 8 positions in sprite aligner with ctrl+click [FS#6241] (r27451)
- Feature: Lower the sell-vehicle and sell-chain buttons in the train depot GUI while dragging a vehicle over it [FS#6391] (r27450, r27446)
- Feature: Make the object placement GUI an independent window (r27438, r27397, r27346)
- Feature: [Build] Project files and compilation with MSVC2015 (r27385, r27382, r27381, r27380, r27379)
- Feature: [NewGRF] Allow railtype NewGRF to define separate sprites for the fences on either track side [FS#6315] (r27354, r27343)
- Feature: [NewGRF] Increase the maximum amount of industry types to 128 per NewGRF and 240 in total (r27279)
- Feature: Make Ctrl+Remove-Roadstop also remove the road, just like for rail stations [FS#6252] (r27251)
- Change: [NewGRF] Allow static NewGRF to enable the second rocky tile set (r27497)
- Change: Round loading percentage in loading indicators and conditional orders towards 50%, so that 0% and 100% mean completely empty or full (r27426)
- Change: [Build] Rework the configure system to make more use of pkg-config (r27377:r27366, r27361, r27360)
- Change: Enable YAPF cache debugging with desync debug level 2 (r27332)
- Change: [strgen] Default plural subparameter position for CARGO_xxx string control codes is subparameter 1 (r27295)
- Change: [NewGRF] Translate industry variable A6 (r27267)
- Change: Do not consider cargo that is already being loaded as waiting cargo wrt. the station rating [FS#6165] (r27256)
- Change: Tune down terrain generation to reduce amount of long slopes (r27230)
- Change: Generate more detailed curves at the coast (r27229)
- Change: Slightly more water in the non-custom sea levels (r27228)
- Change: Be more lenient about road stop removal when at least one stop could be removed [FS#6262] (r27225)
- Fix: [Win32] Stdin/out/err need to be re-assigned differently if the runtime lib of MSVC2015 is used (r27481)
- Fix: [Haiku] On Haiku use the appropriate system variable to obtain the include dir [FS#6401] (r27472)
|770||2,028||OpenTTD Team <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/03-opengfx-1920x1200_th.png"border="0">||Apr 07, 2016 - 12:00||1.6.0||15.83MB||ZIP||, out of 1 Votes.|
|1.6.0 OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) for MacOSX|
|56Kbit Modem: 39m 31s · 256Kbit: 8m 39s · 1Mbit: 2m 10s · 5Mbit: 26s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images