Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 32bit v1.8.0|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 32bit v1.8.0
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon the popular Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe", written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
OpenTTD is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. For more information, see the file COPYING included with every release and source download of the game.
The list of enhancements and features compared to the original Tycoon Deluxe is too long to even begin with here.
For OpenTTD you can use the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe data files (you need to own a Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD). There are also the free alternatives: OpenGFX (graphics), OpenSFX (sound) and OpenMSX (music). These can be installed automatically by the Windows and OS/2 installers. Please refer to the readme for more information.
You can download the free alternatives here: download OpenGFX, download OpenSFX and download OpenMSX.
- Feature: [GFX] Climate-specific Action5 extra airport sprites [FS#6664] (r27976)
- Feature: Draw vertical separators at tile distance in the train depot GUI (r27938, r27899)
- Feature: [Build] MSVC 2017 project file generator. Most noticeable, std:c++latest is enabled (r27920, r27919, r27918, r27917)
- Feature: [Build] Project file generator for kdevelop 4/5 [FS#6577] (r27897)
- Feature: Add option to close windows with right click [FS#4950] (r27826, r27825)
- Feature: Vehicle Group Info: Add profits and occupancy display to group vehicle list (r27822)
- Feature: Display aircraft type in vehicle preview/purchase/detail windows (r27802, r27799, r27797)
- Change: [NewGRF] Various performance improvements to resolving VA2 (r27989, r27985, r27984, r27983, r27982)
- Change: [NewGRF] Increase maximum allowed vehicle sprite size to reduce clipping of ships (r27987)
- Change: Check companies for bankruptcy before subtracting reoccuring monthly costs [FS#6679] (r27981)
- Change: [GFX] Replace the office building sprite on various toyland airports with a better fitting sprite [FS#6664] (r27977)
- Change: [GFX] The switch-toolbar icon contained pixels from the fire cycle. Replace the whole icon with a new version [FS#6654] (r27961)
- Change: Reword texts in industry view, when stockpiling is used (r27952)
- Change: Remove the gap between windows when positioning them after opening [FS#6568] (r27934, r27900)
- Change: [Build] Enable usage of static_assert for MSVC (r27916)
- Change: [Build] Preserve PKG_CONFIG_PATH and PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR environment variables in config.cache file [FS#6614] (r27902)
- Change: Do not cancel headquarter construction and engine-preview-query when shift-clicking (r27889)
- Change: Parse extmidi command string for parameters to pass on (r27834)
- Change: Draw images in centre of buttons (r27829, r27821)
- Fix: Store the map variety setting in the savegame like the other mapgen settings, so restarting maps considers it [FS#6673] (r27978)
- Fix: Hair selection was missing one option [FS#6642] (r27975)
- Fix: Avoid tile operations outside map border when building lock [FS#6662] (r27973)
- Fix: Catenary sprites got mixed up for depots [FS#6670] (r27972)
- Fix: Make automatic window-positioning RTL-aware (r27934, r27900)
- Fix: Automatic window-positioning now uses GUI-scale/style dependent sizes/distances instead of fixed pixel values (r27934, r27900)
- Fix: [NewGRF] While executing random triggers, var 5F should include the new triggers (r27928)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Reset used random triggers only after all A123 chains have been resolved, so that all RA2 in all chains can test the shared triggers (r27928)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Industry random triggers are stored per tile, even when randomising the shared random bits of the parent industry (r27928)
- Fix: [NPF] Reserved track bits were not accounted for when trying to find any safe position (r27912)
- Fix: Do not modify argv [FS#6575] (r27886)
- Fix: Do not search directories when opening ini files as we already have their full path [FS#6421] (r27816)
- Fix: Road tunnel/bridge heads have no trackbits wrt. catenary drawing (r27812)
Continue below to download this file.
|3,666||9,038||OpenTTD Team <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/03-opengfx-1920x1200_th.png"border="0">||Dec 22, 2018 - 12:27||1.8.0||7.11MB||EXE||, out of 19 Votes.|
|OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 32bit v1.8.0|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet