Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download DSpeech v1.73.67|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
DSpeech is a TTS (Text To Speech) program with functionality of ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) integrated. It is able to to read aloud the written text and choose the sentences to be pronounced based upon the vocal answers of the user. It is specifically designed to quickly and directly provide the functions and improved practical usefulness that are requested by this kind of program. In the meantime, the invasiveness and resource consumption is minimal.
(DSpeech does not install itself, is very light, starts in a second and doesn't write anything to the registry). Some notable features of DSpeech are:
1. Allows you to save the output as a .WAV, .MP3, AAC, WMA or OGG file.
2. Allows you to quickly select different voices, even combine them, or juxtapose them in order to create dialogues between different voices.
3. DSpeech integrates a vocal recognition system that, through a simple script language, allows you to create interactive dialogues with the user.
4. Allows you to configure the voices in an independent way.
5. Thanks to apposite TAGs, it allows you to dynamically change the features of the voices during the playback (speed, volume and frequency), to insert pauses, emphasize specific words, or even to spell them out.
6. Allows you to capture and reproduce the content of the ClipBoard.
7. DSpeech is compatible with all vocal engines (SAPI 4-5 compliant).
8. AI dialog system. Not really useful, but amusing. It does not work in every language.
Continue below to download this file.
|4,826||7,356||Dimio <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/dspeech_th.png"border="0">||Apr 14, 2019 - 11:51||1.73.67||3.73MB||ZIP||, out of 9 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet