Your download link is at the very bottom of the page... always.
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Tixati v2.86 (Windows/Linux)|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page for the download link.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
Tixati v2.86 (Windows/Linux)
A peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol.
This protocol allows many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
How does it work?
Once the Tixati software is installed, starting a download is easy.
First, the user finds a .torrent file on the web. A .torrent file is very small, and contains meta-data describing the much larger file that is to be downloaded from a swarm of other peers. These .torrent files can be easily found by using Google, or one of hundreds of Torrent Sites which also feature organized categories for the user to browse.
Once the user has chosen and downloaded a .torrent file from the web, they simply open it from within Tixati by clicking the 'Add' button. After the .torrent is opened, Tixati connects to other peers in the swarm and downloads the desired files automatically, leaving them in a convenient 'Downloads' folder on the user's desktop.
Why choose Tixati?
Tixati is one of the most advanced and flexible BitTorrent clients available. And unlike many other clients, Tixati contains NO SPYWARE, NO ADS, and NO GIMMICKS.
Tixati has the following features:
detailed views of all aspects of the swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers
support for magnet links, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available
super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads
peer connection encryption for added security
full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) implementation for trackerless torrents, including detailed message traffic graphs and customizable event logging
advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes, and with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding
highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers
bitfield graphs that show the completeness of all downloaded files, what pieces other peers have available, and the health of the overall swarm
customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm
expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different partition even while downloading is still in progress
100% compatible with the BitTorrent protocol
Windows and Linux-GTK native versions available
What are the requirements to run Tixati?
Here is the recommended operating environment:
Windows 7 / Vista / XP, or Fedora / Ubuntu / Mandriva Linux
CPU processor speed at or above 1 GHz
at least 256 MB of free RAM
hicolor display with at least 1024x768 display resolution
Tixati is far better than the rest:
Simple and easy to use
Ultra-fast downloading algorithms
DHT, PEX, and Magnet Link support
Easy and quick install - no java, no .net
Super-efficient peer selection and choking
RC4 connection encryption for added security
Detailed bandwidth management and charting
UDP Peer Connections and NAT router hole-punching
Advanced features such as RSS, IP Filtering, Event Scheduler
NO Spyware NO Ads NO Nonsense
This is a special build of Tixati meant to run on USB flash-drives or other portable media. It is self-contained and keeps all configuration files within it's executable folder, and stores all paths in a format relative to the executable binary file. Executable binaries for both Linux and Windows are included, and the configuration files are platform-neutral.
October 28, 2021
- fixed several rendering problems with bandwidth/memory/CPU graphs when displaying large quantities
- fixed problems with mouse-wheel scrolling on Windows 7 and older
- fixed message-loop recursion problem in Windows 7 that could eventually lead to a crash
- minor fixes and optimizations to the internal HTTP client used for trackers, RSS, IP Filter updater
- updated TLS libraries used for general HTTPS outgoing connections and WebUI HTTPS server
- major overhaul of WebUI
- added Categories to WebUI, including ability to add, remove, filter, move transfers, and more
- transfer names in WebUI now show indicators for private, partial, or created
- peer lists in WebUI show additional information such as flag, location
- much better list layout in WebUI, with more compact output and tooltips for extra-long names
- new WebUI HTML template file auto-inline CSS support to avoid flicker when loading
- auto-generated TLS certs used for WebUI HTTPS server now use SHA256
- numerous other minor WebUI fixes and improvements
- fixed bug in GTK file selection dialogs that would prevent last location from being remembered
- minor fixes in the GUI Add Category window
- updated built-in IP location tables
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|2,364||3,955||Tixati Software Inc. <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Tixati1_th.png"border="0">||Oct 29, 2021 - 09:07||2.86||74.04MB||ZIP||, out of 30 Votes.|
|Tixati (Windows/Linux) v2.86|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like this download? Share it on Twitter → Tweet