Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download GEDKeeper v2.16.2 for Linux|
FYI, always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
GEDKeeper v2.16.2 for Linux
GEDKeeper program is developed for work with personal genealogical database.
The program is designed for extremely simple and intuitive interface. The program is very easy to install on the computer, fully supports the GEDCOM format, has no restrictions on the number of persons and generations, allows you to generate pedigrees, building several tree species, as well as print and save their images, provides fast navigation, filtering, searching and adding multimedia materials. In addition there is an output of geographic data on Google maps (© Google).
The aim of the program is as quick and effective means of conducting personal genealogical database.
Compliance with GEDCOM 5.5.1 features
Password protection is available
Graphical family tree
Print and export family tree as image
Possibility to export PDF, Excel, RTF, HTML
No ad's, no copy restrictions
Multiplatform - works on Windows and Linux
Dynamic cartography (Google Maps)
Search and filters
Organizer and slideshow
Plugins and Lua-scripts
Reminder of birthdays
Support of multi-monitor configurations
Calculator of relationship degree
Check for updates
Reminder of holidays
=== English ===
- Implemented moving notes up and down [Milan Kosina].
- Implemented line wrapping in the HyperView of information panel.
- Added check for file existence when creating multimedia records.
- Added verification of the database for multimedia records (lack of files, archives, storages).
- Added support for relative paths to media files [Milan Kosina].
- Fixed the choice of the type of file storage in the multimedia dialog.
- Implemented the removal of multimedia files when deleting their records.
- Fixed event output if an additional event type is not specified.
- Fixed renaming and deleting of location records.
- Fixed merging family and individual records, transition buttons in editing dialogs, button images.
- Fixed editing dates of events with periods.
- Added new diagnostics for data verification: for families without spouses and/or children [Kevin D. Sandal].
- Added hotkey for saving files from tree diagrams.
- Fixed support for formats with zero IDs of records.
- Fixed opening files and OSM geocoder operation.
- Cleaning and optimization, improved support for two third-party GEDCOM formats.
- Fixed the script of the portable package.
- Fixed the work of the "Compare databases" tool.
- Fixed external viewing of PDF files (and other not supported by the embedded viewer).
- Proofreading of the English manual [Kevin D. Sandal].
- Implemented preliminary support for GedML format.
- Fixed pedigrees localization.
- Fixed Calendar plugin.
- Fixed overlapping of neighboring persons in tree diagrams.
- Fixed incorrect parsing of interpretable dates from Ahnenblatt.
- Fixed missing substructures in media records from extraneous files.
- Fixed convert links to sources in source records .
- Fixed convert media links to media records, and convert non-standard x-references.
- Fixed reading standard coordinates of the place.
- Minor improvement of circle chart.
- Improved support for several GEDCOM file formats.
- Fix of sorting the columns of some tables.
- Fix of long-distance displacement of male nodes (tree chart) in the presence of more than
one marriage and a large tree of descendants from the first wife.
- Improved date input in the event dialog with regional format settings.
- Bugfixes for FlowInput plugin.
- Added the possibility to create and connect plugins to replace record's edit dialogs.
- Restored loading recent files.
- Created a new plugin for managing "folders" in GEDCOM files (to separate work areas in large files).
- Added option to automatically detect charset of GEDCOM files at load.
- Fixed execution of Lua scripts.
- Reduced memory consumption when loading large files (25-42%).
- Optimized a number of functions, allowing to significantly increase the speed of loading and processing large files
(from 30 thousand records to very large files - 91mb, 538 thousand records, load time 25 seconds!).
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|1,052||1,677||Serg Zhdanovskih <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/GEDKeeper5_th.png"border="0">||Nov 27, 2019 - 11:53||2.16.2||10.91MB||DEB||, out of 5 Votes.|
|GEDKeeper for Linux v2.16.2|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet