Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Celestia 1.6.1 for Windows|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Celestia 1.6.1 for Windows
The free space simulation that lets you explore our universe in three dimensions.
Unlike most planetarium software, Celestia doesn't confine you to the surface of the Earth. You can travel throughout the solar system, to any of over 100,000 stars, or even beyond the galaxy.
All movement in Celestia is seamless; the exponential zoom feature lets you explore space across a huge range of scales, from galaxy clusters down to spacecraft only a few meters across. A 'point-and-goto' interface makes it simple to navigate through the universe to the object you want to visit.
Celestia is expandable. Celestia comes with a large catalog of stars, galaxies, planets, moons, asteroids, comets, and spacecraft. If that's not enough, you can download dozens of easy to install add-ons with more objects.
* Removed extraneous colons from nearstars.stc
* Fixed truncation of long label strings in East Asian locales
* Increased size of Goto Object dialog to prevent translated strings from being
* Fixed i18n bug with scripting message
* Removed duplicate install of stars.dat.
* Fix code taking address of a temporary result.
* Fixed compile warnings in 1.6.1 caused by redfinition of UINT64_MAX
* Corrected encoding of cel URLs with non-ASCII characters
* Added check to prevent a crash when string decoding fails
Data file updates:
* Updated extrasolar planets data files.
* Updated solar system locations files.
* Updated numberedmoons.ssc file.
* Updated Galileo add-on.
* Linux: Add missing files from extras-standard to Makefiles.
* Windows: Fixed i18n bug 
* Windows: Save FoV value in bookmarks
* Windows: Added ecliptic line setting to View Options dialog box
* Windows: Fixed i18n bug in Windows Script menu
* Windows: Added link to new HTML help files to Help menu
* Windows: Fixed invisible context menu in fullscreen mode (ATI cards)
* Windows: Fixed menu bar overlapping top of 3D view (ATI cards)
* Windows: Save and restore locations to/from registry
* Windows: Fixed startup crash when using fullwidth utf-8 characters
* Windows: Increased Inno Setup compression settings
* Windows: Allow installer to be run without administrator privileges.
* Additional string translations
- Globular clusters
- "Nebula" and "Open cluster"
- World capitals
* Removed r and R commands from localized help files
* Updated translations
* Additional languages
- Added Chinese Traditional translation
- Added Slovak translation
- Added Galician translation by Xabier Cancela
- Added Belarusian translation from <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Added Norwegian translation from FreewareTips
- Added Turkish translation
- Lighter weight Japanese fonts
- Updated simplified Chinese fonts
- Added Belarusian fonts
* Changed the name of 'Celestial' grid to 'Equatorial'
* Added Runar and Christian's HTML help files
* Added Solstice Mission extension for Cassini in 1.6.1 branch.
* Celx scripting functions:
- Added seturl / geturl commands
- Added synchronizetime / istimesynchronized commands
- Added settextcolor / gettextcolor commands
- Added observer:orbit method
- Added celestia:runscript method
- Made orbitPeriod field available for stars via object:getinfo
* Cel scripting:
- Added boolean occludable parameter to mark command
- Added settextcolor command
* Added mousemove Lua hook
Code optimization and reorganization
* Fixes for gcc-4.5, and include -ldl for systems that need it.
* More granular setting of CFLAGS.
Continue below to download this file.
|1,400||4,223||Celestia Development Team <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Celestia1_th.png"border="0">||Apr 09, 2017 - 21:26||1.6.1||32.77MB||EXE||, out of 22 Votes.|
|Celestia 1.6.1 for Windows|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet