Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download MusicBee v3.3.7261|
FYI, always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks. The link is always in the same place.
If you are looking for an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set - MusicBee is that application.
MusicBee makes it easy to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
Play your music the way that you want. Manage large music libraries and easily find what you want to hear.
Easily add metadata to your music with a number of powerful tools.
Utilize your Internet connection to automatically find useful information about your music collection or the currently playing song.
Create the perfect party playlist and turn your computer into a music jukebox.
Add songs from your CD collection to your library and sychronise with your devices.
Create your own unique look and feel, and add more features with plugins.
Get the most out of your speakers with tools for those who sound quality matters.
Learn how to accomplish certain tasks and field your questions in the MusicBee community forum.
Countless other features with more being added all of the often.
- now supports grouping subscriptions by folder
- the folders panel can be displayed by clicking the Podcast header, and tick/untick "Show Folders Panel"
- when the folders panel is displayed, you can drag/drop subscriptions to a folder to easily re-organise your subscriptions
- new % Played field displayable in the main panel thats shows for episodes that have been started, and not completed, the % of the episode played
- visual indicator that indicates podcast subscriptions that have failed to update (check the error log for details of the error)
- option to only show downloaded subscriptions (click the Podcast header, and tick "Show Downloaded Episodes Only")
- when viewing the episodes of indiviual subscriptions there is a button to toggle displaying Unplayed episodes only or all episodes
- hotkeys to speed or slow the Tempo in 10% steps, and a hotkey to reset the Tempo:
Player: Tempo Decrease (-10%)
Player: Tempo Increase (+10%)
Player: Tempo Reset
- see: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=26980.0
- now supports grouping stations by folder
- you can drag/drop stations to a folder to easily re-organise your stations
- the folders panel can be hidden if you dont want to use it
- radio stations can be manually sorted (click the Radio header, and tick "Manual Station Sorting")
- see: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=27012.0
- new default skin
- support for windows 10 style icons and better icons for high-dpi screens - its up to the skin authors whether they can to make use of these
- various skinning enhancements that will be used by some skins
- see: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=26532.0
- and: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=26914.0
- option to replace the genre in synchronised files with the "Genre Category". Also this option ensures only one genre is present in the file
- option to display the playing track text on multiple lines. Right click on the player panel/ Panel Layout/ and tick "Show Track Details on Multiple Lines". This option is not available for all skins
- option to hide the progress bar. You might use this option when displaying a wavebar in the main panel. Right click on the player panel/ Panel Layout/ and tick "Do Not Display"
- wavebar can now be configured to show 2 wavebars - one for each channel
- hotkey for "Playback: Play Displayed Files Shuffled"
- when pasting album artwork, you can now "Paste Add" to add a new picture
- when pasting artwork, you can now specify a custom location when saving the pasted picture
- sorting tracks in the main panel is now approx 50% faster, although you probably wont notice unless you have a large collection
- updated to .NET 4.6.1
- various bug fixes
translator file - updated new.txt file (this file is only used by translators and not required for the MusicBee application update):
links updated to fix a couple of bugs reported
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|2,118||6,343||Steven Mayall <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/MusicBee1_th.png"border="0">||Dec 01, 2019 - 12:33||3.3.7261||8.78MB||ZIP||, out of 20 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet