Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Windows Repair Toolbox 220.127.116.11|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Windows Repair Toolbox 18.104.22.168
Windows Repair Toolbox (freeware) is a software created to help you repair a Windows system, by making the process faster, easier and uniform.
- Download and run "on-the-fly" the best free portable software when it comes to diagnose and solve several kinds of Windows problems. The tools are categorized by their function, and the program will automatically download the correct version for the Windows edition in which you're working. When you finish, simply uninstall the tool, and all downloaded software it's also removed.
Note: there are 3 tools that aren't portable, those are marked with an [ i ] (stands for "installer");
- Displays relevant information about the computer to be repaired: CPU temperature, name and % of use; amount of RAM installed on the system and % of use; amount of free space left in C:\ partition; Windows edition and install date.
- Allows you to perform quality assurance tests after the repair is complete;
- Allows you to save notes about the repair process;
- Provides 1-click access to some useful Windows tools (chkdsk, sfc, regedit, msconfig);
- "Unattended fix" option, automatically performs: malware removal, system cleaning and repair and disk defragmentation. A email letting you know that the automatic repair is complete, and containing the logs, can be sent to you.
Disclaimer (read carefully):
By running Windows Repair Toolbox you accept COMPLETE responsibility for ANYTHING that happens. This tool has ZERO WARRANTY for any purpose. Run it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All 3rd-party tools you might download using Windows Repair Toolbox belong to their respective owners and authors, and are bound by their respective licences. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to determine if you have the rights to use those 3rd-party tools in whatever environment you use this software.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4, internet connection, Windows XP to 10.
22.214.171.124 - 2019-05-12
- Improved high-DPI support.
- When a new version of Windows Repair Toolbox is available the program is now able to auto-update while keeping user customizations.
It will no longer ask you to go to the website to download the new version.
- When setting a startup password for WRT, you will be asked you to enter it twice (in order to prevent typos).
- If you insert the wrong password when entering WRT, the program will no longer close itself.
- Improvements to the "Clear Downloads" function.
- Several other minor improvements.
- If Vipre Rescue was configured to run a full scan (instead of the default quick scan), the "Run Unattended" process would return an error
when trying to put together the resulting logs.
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|2,462||11,973||Windows Repair Toolbox <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/wrt-1_th.png"border="0">||May 13, 2019 - 10:58||126.96.36.199||2.94MB||ZIP||, out of 18 Votes.|
|Windows Repair Toolbox 188.8.131.52|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet