Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Windows Repair Toolbox 188.8.131.52|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Windows Repair Toolbox 184.108.40.206
Windows Repair Toolbox (freeware) is a software created to help you repair a Windows system, by making the process faster, easier and uniform.
- Download and run "on-the-fly" the best free portable software when it comes to diagnose and solve several kinds of Windows problems. The tools are categorized by their function, and the program will automatically download the correct version for the Windows edition in which you're working. When you finish, simply uninstall the tool, and all downloaded software it's also removed.
Note: there are 3 tools that aren't portable, those are marked with an [ i ] (stands for "installer");
- Displays relevant information about the computer to be repaired: CPU temperature, name and % of use; amount of RAM installed on the system and % of use; amount of free space left in C:\ partition; Windows edition and install date.
- Allows you to perform quality assurance tests after the repair is complete;
- Allows you to save notes about the repair process;
- Provides 1-click access to some useful Windows tools (chkdsk, sfc, regedit, msconfig);
- "Unattended fix" option, automatically performs: malware removal, system cleaning and repair and disk defragmentation. A email letting you know that the automatic repair is complete, and containing the logs, can be sent to you.
Disclaimer (read carefully):
By running Windows Repair Toolbox you accept COMPLETE responsibility for ANYTHING that happens. This tool has ZERO WARRANTY for any purpose. Run it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All 3rd-party tools you might download using Windows Repair Toolbox belong to their respective owners and authors, and are bound by their respective licences. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to determine if you have the rights to use those 3rd-party tools in whatever environment you use this software.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4, internet connection, Windows XP to 10.
-All notable changes to the current version are documented in this file.
## 220.127.116.11 - 2018-11-01
- The tooltip of the linklabel "OS", at the bottom of the first tab, will now additionally display:
. The Default Gateway;
. The BIOS Manufacturer, version and date.
- Added "Crucial System Scanner" to the "Hardware" section of the toolbox.
- Added "Furmark" to the "Hardware" section of the toolbox.
- Added a "Welcome" form at the program startup that gives the option to run the program in minimal mode (previously known as "safe mode").
- The message that informs that there's a new version of WRT available, will now also inform that the program has a functionality that allows to backup/restore
the Branding settings and the Custom Tools from the old to the new version.
Continue below to download this file.
|1,913||10,851||Windows Repair Toolbox <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/wrt-1_th.png"border="0">||Nov 02, 2018 - 11:21||18.104.22.168||2.6MB||ZIP||, out of 18 Votes.|
|Windows Repair Toolbox 22.214.171.124|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet