Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download BeeBEEP for MacOSX v5.8.2|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
BeeBEEP for MacOSX v5.8.2
BeeBEEP is an open source, peer to peer, lan messenger developed by Marco Mastroddi. You can talk and share files with all the people inside your local area network such of an office, home or internet cafe. You don't need a server, just download, unzip and start it. Simple, fast and secure.
Free: BeeBEEP is free and always will be.
Multiple OS: there are releases for Windows, MacOSX, Linux, OS/2 and eComStation.
Easy to use: BeeBEEP is a serverless application. Download, unzip and start.
Secure: encryption based on Rjandell Algorithm (AES).
Instant Messaging: chat with all people connected, group or single user.
Groups: create your favorite group of people.
P2P: send or share your files and folders (also by drag and drop).
Offline messages: messages will be delivered to offline users when they will be online.
Message History: all messages can be saved.
- New feature: voice messages (you can record your message and send it as file)
- New feature: file transfer pause/resume
- New feature: data compression with zlib
- Voice messages can be also sent to offline users like text messages
- Added "Quote selected text" option to context menu (right click) of the chat
- Added "CheckUserConnectedFromDatagramIp" option in beebeep.rc (to prevent multiple connections from the same user but different ip addresses)
- Added "Clear system messages" option in context menu (right click) of activity and chat windows
- Added "SkipLocalHardwareAddresses" in beebeep.rc to skip unesuful network interfaces
- The option "AllowMultipleInstances" can be disabled also in Terminal Server because it checks also user account
- The avatar icon size is also applied in member icons of the chat windows
- Added "On sending message" option in Settings - Chat menu for "one-time" message:
- Do nothing (default)
- Minimize chat window
- Close chat window
- Added "DisableDesktopSharing" option in beebeep.rc
- Added "DisableBeepInUserStatusBusy" option in beebeep.ini
- Added "EnableBeepInActiveWindow" option in beebeep.ini
- Added "UseUserFullName" option in beebeep.rc to show (if exists) user's full name instead of nickname
- Added "DisableEncryptedConnections" option in beebeep.rc
- Added "AllowNotEncryptedConnections" option in beebeep.rc (used with "DisableEncryptedConnections")
- Added "AllowEncryptedConnectionsAlso" option in beebeep.rc (used with "DisableEncryptedConnections")
- Added "BroadcastToLocalSubnet" option to send or not send the HELLO message to the local subnet twice when multicasting is active
- User first and last names, email and phone number are now saved to use it also if the user is offline
- Added "AppendHostNameToUserName" option in beebeep.rc
- Added "DisableConnectionSocketDataCompression" option in beebeep.rc
Click here to visit the author's website.
Continue below to download this file.
|2,348||6,764||Marco Mastroddi <img src="https://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/beebeep_screen_1_th.png"border="0">||Nov 07, 2019 - 11:33||5.8.2||14.59MB||ZIP||, out of 19 Votes.|
|BeeBEEP for MacOSX v5.8.2|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet