Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download X-Bomber|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
X-Bomber is a free video game for Windows. It is a 2D, vertical-scrolling Space Shooter, based on the 1980s Japanese sci-fi show Star Fleet. X-Bomber is the main spacecraft in the show and in the game.
The game has sharp controls, fast and smooth gameplay, attractive graphics, explosive sound and a huge range of enemies, weapons, allies, environments and objectives along with diligent balancing. X-Bomber is more than just a shoot-em-up, combining fast movement with a wide view of your surroundings, incorporating multiple mission objective types. You choose when to change ship. Choose whether to use firepower, mobility, durability, a balance of each, or force of numbers. Use amazing special and upgrade weapons, devastating secondary attacks or call on your allies for support.
I want as many people as possible to enjoy X-Bomber. Distribute it. Mention it to as many people as you can. Let me know if you'd like the game's source files. If you're a fan of Star Fleet, science fiction or action games, be sure to try X-Bomber.
It is written in my spare-time using my Clevo P150EM and is tested using a handful of other machines. I'm writing the game because I want to play it myself. Its development is sped along by your comments and feedback.
Switch between the X-Bomber space battleship, Dai-X robot or all three of it's constituent Dai-X Fighters at any time by pressing Tab.
Your unselected ships repair and re-arm themselves slowly in the background.
Replay, flying The Skull space sailer or the WingBlade assault ship.
Every single weapon shown in Star Fleet as well as 2 sets of 10 unique special weapons for X-Bomber and Dai-X
17 story-driven missions with:
- progressive difficulty
- varied environments, objectives and gameplay
- swarms of enemies and hazards
- Randomising level engine, environment engine and enemy AI mean you never play the same mission twice.
- Mission briefings and dynamic in-game dialogue.
Hundreds of relentless enemies and powerful allies; both old and new, ranging from fighters to capital ships and beyond and including ground targets and alien creatures
- Detailed spriting and animations
- Multi-layer, parallaxing and randomising space/planetary environments
- alpha-channels, shaders
- dust and track marks for ground vehicles and smooth shadow engine
- lots of particles
- Camera Shake
- 32-channel wall of sound
- Music indexing: - the game's MP3 soundtrack can be supplemented or replaced with any media files that you place in the game's MP3 folder.
- Double-up on the enemy with co-operative 2-player.
- Online high scores
- Extensive configuration options, including variable difficulty
- Continuous updates
- Portable application - no installation needed
- No ads or bundled software - ever
Continue below to download this file.
|2,326||5,357||Piers Bell <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/x-bomber1_th.png"border="0">||Sep 08, 2015 - 11:31||0.84||147.79MB||ZIP||, out of 17 Votes.|
→→ Download Now ←← - Click to Rate File -
Like? Share this page on Twitter → Tweet