Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download HomeBank 5.1.6|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet HomeBank 5.1.6
HomeBank is an easy way to analyse your personal finances in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
If you are looking for a completely free and easy way to manage your personal accounting then HomeBank should be the software of choice.
Import & Export data
Import from many formats: Easily import your accounts from Quicken or Microsoft Money, and many other financial management programs. Supported file formats includes QIF, OFX, QFX, and CSV.
Duplicate detection: HomeBank will detect and identify the duplicate transactions and will enables you to choose what to do.
Export: Easily export your accounts to QIF format, and various datas parts to CSV format.
Dynamic reports: Various reports will deliver the information you need at your fingertips using dynamic powerfull reports with nice 2d charts.
Quick & easy: Easily adjust the report parameters with some presets, or get more fine results with filtering by every transaction fields.
Various reports: Repartition or time reports, you will find one to analyse what your are lookig for. Also track the budget, or check the balance for any overdrawn, even knows your vehicle costs and fuel consumption.
Month / Annual budget: Set a budget to each categories with same amount or different amount per month.
View non-budget: Force the view of some categories into the budget report as well.
Import/Export: Import/export the budget into CSV files.
Beautiful charts: The charts available are bars, lines and pie. The design was inspired from google analytics and you can change the x-factor dynamically and also the color scheme.
Scheduled transactions: Easily turn any transaction into a repeating event (like those darn utility bills!).
Category split: Split the amount of a transaction into several categories.
Internal transfer: Easily transfer money between accounts which can be automated.
Quick seizure: Quickly transform any transaction to a template that simplify the seizure of common transactions, or inherit from an existaing transaction.
Multiple field edition: You can easily change every values for several transaction at once.
Small icons: Enjoy the icons for payment mode and transaction status, plus the additional paymode field.
Tag field: Tag your transactions for another analysis axis.
Remind this: Put any transaction in a remind state to keep an eye on debt you have or people have to you
Categories & Payees
Automatic assignment: Define some rules and HomeBank will assign payees and/or categories for you.
Direct add: Add new categories and payees directly from the transaction register.
Auto-completion: Never get lost if you have thousand of payees or categories, HomeBank will find it with the first letters.
2017-09-14 Maxime Doyen
Made 5.1.6 release.
* change: win32: upgraded to gtk+ 3.22.16
* wish : #1710955 warn when opening a backup file
* bugfix: #1716182 New memo doesn't get added to quick list
* bugfix: #1716181 New/deleted transactions and search box show inconsistency
* bugfix: #1715532 "All date" range remains as is after "Select All" in Report
* bugfix: #1713413 Un-editable category
* bugfix: #1710800 Manage budget window do not expand properly
* bugfix: #1708956 Automatic check numbering issue
* bugfix: #1707201 Anonymize dialog change accounts if user close window
* bugfix: #1697174 Months in Manage Budget should allow tabbing from consecutive months
* bugfix: #1697171 'Notes' field in 'Manage Accounts' should wrap text
* bugfix: #1694520 Windows 10 x64 5.1.5 cannot start application
* bugfix: #1693998 Start Balance not shown after new file assistant
* bugfix: #1691992 The "other" side of an internal transfer is not marked as changed when an internal transfer is deleted
* bugfix: #1690555 Internal transfers with a status of "Remind" are not created correctly
* bugfix: #1664012 libofx: macos, cannot import newer OFX versions
|3,171||6,239||Maxime Doyen <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/homebank1_th.png"border="0">||Dec 09, 2017 - 14:00||5.1.6||15.79MB||EXE||, out of 3 Votes.|
|56Kbit Modem: 39m 26s · 256Kbit: 8m 38s · 1Mbit: 2m 10s · 5Mbit: 26s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images