Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 32bit 1.7.1|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 32bit 1.7.1
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
OpenTTD is an open source simulation game based upon the popular Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe", written by Chris Sawyer. It attempts to mimic the original game as closely as possible while extending it with new features.
OpenTTD is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0. For more information, see the file COPYING included with every release and source download of the game.
The list of enhancements and features compared to the original Tycoon Deluxe is too long to even begin with here.
For OpenTTD you can use the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe data files (you need to own a Transport Tycoon Deluxe CD). There are also the free alternatives: OpenGFX (graphics), OpenSFX (sound) and OpenMSX (music). These can be installed automatically by the Windows and OS/2 installers. Please refer to the readme for more information.
You can download the free alternatives here: download OpenGFX, download OpenSFX and download OpenMSX.
- Fix: Add missing game script event for ships arriving at a station [FS#6560] (r27859, r27858)
- Fix: StringID truncation to 16 bits broke string remapping test [FS#6555] (r27851)
- Fix: Infinite loop in pathfinder when checking safe waiting position from a waypoint [FS#5926] (r27846)
- Fix: [YAPF] Consider depot as destination before reversing path and applying penalty (r27843)
- Fix: Don't consider locks or ship depots as clear water when placing industries (r27841)
- Fix: Small news window's fake caption was not sized to fit its text (r27838)
- Fix: Black remap did nothing in 8bpp-simple blitter (r27837)
- Fix: Misaligned resize icon due to widget bounds being inclusive (r27831)
- Fix: Update viewport sign dimensions when changing GUI zoom level (r27827, r27819)
- Fix: Vehicle viewport is not user scrollable so flag window as such (r27823)
- Fix: Allow dropdown to be drawn above origin widget even with scrollbar (r27820)
- Fix: 32bpp-anim blitters assumed that pitch and width of the screen were equal [FS#6545] (r27796)
- Fix: Chat text background overflowed due to missing padding [FS#6526] (r27794)
- Fix: Failed to load lzo compressed savegames sometimes [FS#6450] (r27793)
- Fix: [Win32] Mark OpenTTD as DPI-aware to avoid OS window scaling that breaks mouse input [FS#6366] (r27791, r27790)
- Fix: [NewGRF] Get vehicle load amount after executing new cargo trigger [FS#6536] (r27788)
- Fix: AI configuration changed incorrect parameter when some parameters are hidden [FS#6479] (r27787, r27786)
- Fix: Buoys not always drawn after being placed depending on zoom level [FS#6508] (r27785)
- Fix: Allow rail conversion even if ship is on tile [FS#6505] (r27784)
|2,651||6,087||OpenTTD Team <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/03-opengfx-1920x1200_th.png"border="0">||Oct 15, 2017 - 13:04||1.7.1||7.11MB||EXE||, out of 3 Votes.|
|OpenTTD (Transport Tycoon Deluxe) 32bit 1.7.1|
|56Kbit Modem: 17m 45s · 256Kbit: 3m 53s · 1Mbit: 59s · 5Mbit: 12s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images