download buttons on this site.
This project is supported by
Please donate. Thanks!
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
|File - Download CrococryptFile 1.6|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet CrococryptFile 1.6
CrococryptFile is a file encryption tool which creates encrypted archives of arbitrary files and folders.
The encryption features of CrococryptFile can be compared to a ZIP utility that uses ZIP's AES encryption. However, there are significant differences. CrococryptFile...
- encrypts all file and folder information including filenames, time/date and filesize information,
- disguises any information of the archive's content, because all data and meta-data is simply integrated into a giant file dump.
For a full list of and details about supported crypto suites, please visit the CrococryptFile Homepage. Examples:
- Password-based encryption (following PBKDF2) with AES-256, Twofish, Serpent, ...
- Public key encryption using GPG/OpenPGP, Windows Keystore/CAPI with RSA/X.509 certificates
- Cloaked (headerless) Password-based Encryption (AES-Twofish-256)
New: Support for Russian added (Special thanks to Aleksey Cheremnykh / Алексей Черемных)
|3||522||Frank Hissen <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/CrococryptFile2_th.png"border="0">||May 19, 2017 - 11:41||1.6||28.64MB||EXE||, out of 1 Votes.|
|56Kbit Modem: 1h 11m 31s · 256Kbit: 15m 39s · 1Mbit: 3m 55s · 5Mbit: 47s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images