Processed through Paypal
No account required.
Donate Bitcoin to this wallet:
Donate Ethereum to this wallet:
Donate Litecoin to this wallet:
|File - Download Yet Another (remote) Process Monitor 2.4.2|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet Yet Another (remote) Process Monitor 2.4.2
The main purpose of YAPM is to display all informations availables about processes running on a local or remote system, and to update all these informations in real time. The application has four principal windows :
the main window : displays the list of opened tasks/processes/jobs/services/TCP-UDP-connections in real time
the process detail window : displays in real time all informations about a specific process. Double-click on a process to open this window
the service detail window : displays in real time all informations about a specific service. Double-click on a service to open this window
the job detail window : displays in real time all informations about a specific job. Double-click on a job to open this window
For all lists, it is possible to choose the columns to display.
Lots of informations and functions are available, here are the main :
YAPM is able to kill (simple kill, kill process tree, kill by 6 different methods), stop, resume, set priority, set affinity of processes (multiple selection), add processes to job, create dump file, reduce WS size...etc. . You can also choose the informations you want to display (more than 50 available). The processes are highlighted depending of their type (system processes, processes in job...). Colors are of course configurable.
YAPM can shutdown, stop, resume, pause, delete, create and change start type of all services.
CHANGES FROM 2.4.0
* NEW / Improvements
- Added massive signature check feature
- Now 'Dump memory' feature is implemented and works fine
- Now can create snapshot file from command line (-ssfile "FILE_PATH")
- Optimized Service enumeration
- Added LoadCount information for modules
- Added 'Free memory' button (this calls the .Net GC)
- x64 systems : added "IsWow64" information (and displays "* 32")
- x64 systems : now module enumeration for Wow64 processes is OK
* Bug fixes
- TCP/UDP connections : only display 'remote' column values if remote is not nothing
- Fixed #2848713 (Index and length must refer to a location within the string)
- Fixed "IsDebuggerPresent" information
- x64 systems : fixed bad CommandLine information
- x64 systems : fixed bad DisplayName/ObjectName/Depedencies information
- x64 systems : fixed Set/Get JobLimits feature
- x64 systems : fixed #2891421 (enumeration of processes in job which fail)
- Fixed wrong error message when creating a process using WMI
- Does not display wrong Task icons in remote mode anymore
- Say good bye to those damned "Cannot call Invoke or BeginInvoke..." crashes !
* Other changes
- No more icon is displayed in Thread list
- Removed useless 'autoconnect' param to start YAPM as a server (always autoconnecting)
|338||2,177||violent_ken <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/yapm1_th.png"border="0">||Apr 29, 2017 - 11:58||2.4.2||1.04MB||EXE||, out of 5 Votes.|
|Another Yet (remote) Process Monitor 2.4.2|
|56Kbit Modem: 2m 36s · 256Kbit: 34s · 1Mbit: 9s · 5Mbit: 2s|
Looks like you found the download button. It's not fake. Neither is the Donate button up there. Hint, hint. ;)
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images