download buttons on this site.
This project is supported by
Please donate. Thanks!
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
|File - Download Savage Wheels 1.5|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet Savage Wheels 1.5
Savage Wheels is a 2D car crashing arcade game, where up to 2 to 4 vehicles take part in a deadly tournament.The goal is to eliminate the other derby contestants. Players may choose from a variety of vehicles, each with it's unique characteristics like speed, acceleration, armor, damage and driver. Various bonuses may be collected during the match to increase the vehicle speed and damage or to repair it.
Gameplay modes includes a campaign, hot-seat mode between two players or melee mode where other vehicles are controlled by fearsome game AI ;-).
All vehicle drivers have their background stories, which are uncovered in the campaign mode.
Player 1 Controls
Arrow keys to move
LEFT (turn left) RIGHT (turn right)
DOWN (back gear)
INSERT - place landmine (if available)
BACKSPACE - initiate self destruction
DELETE - honk
Player 2 Controls
D (turn left) G (turn right)
F (back gear)
T (key)- place landmine (if available)
V (key) - initiate self destruction
Q (key) - honk
* improved vehicle damage balancing.
* changed all ingame sound effects.
* changed sound support library. Game now uses FMod Ex sound library to play sound fx and music.
* added Linux startup script - 'run.sh'.
* fixed crashes and game assets loading issues under 64-bit platforms.
* minor fixes in game AI and physics that caused vehicles to stuck.
* fixed bug that caused UI buttons to be constantly pressed.
* fixed save/load game settings for 64-bit platforms.
* fixed a minor bug that prevented browsing vehicles when starting 1 or 2-player games.
* Major code cleanup.
|190||896||petarov <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/SavageWheels2_th.png"border="0">||Sep 27, 2016 - 11:59||1.5||13.65MB||ZIP||, out of 1 Votes.|
|Savage Wheels 1.5|
|56Kbit Modem: 34m 6s · 256Kbit: 7m 28s · 1Mbit: 1m 52s · 5Mbit: 23s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images