download buttons on this site.
This project is supported by
Please donate. Thanks!
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
|File - Download Keyboard and Mouse Simulator v1.1|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet Keyboard and Mouse Simulator v1.1
Keyboard and Mouse Simulator is a special tool to simulate all possible keyboard and mouse actions, which can be done by a real user. To get started, you have to create a special list of actions and commands of what to simulate, or record a sequence of keyboard and mouse actions, both of which will later be simulated step by step.
- Added soooo many new mouse and keyboard actions, logical constructions
- Added soooo many new list control operations
- Added option to record mouse and keyboard action sequences
- Added internal logic, which includes Input, Variables, IF-THEN-ELSE-Constructions, Jumps, Textual and Numerical Expression Editors
- Added groups to group elements and increase clarity
- Added option to insert another project (merging projects)
- Simulation and record start or end notification sounds
- Custom settings for each project
- Full unicode text support
|456||1,647||2xDSoft <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/kmsim1_th.png"border="0">||May 25, 2016 - 11:59||1.1||3.32MB||ZIP||, out of 1 Votes.|
|Keyboard Mouse Simulator v1.1 and|
|56Kbit Modem: 8m 18s · 256Kbit: 1m 49s · 1Mbit: 28s · 5Mbit: 6s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images