download buttons on this site.
This project is supported by
Please donate. Thanks!
Processed through Paypal
No account required.
|File - Download SCREENSHOT CAPTOR (PORTABLE) 4.16.1|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet SCREENSHOT CAPTOR (PORTABLE) 4.16.1
Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class tool for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. It's different from other screenshot utilities in several notable ways:
Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it.
Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes.
- Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to image hosting services; easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues.
- Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon.
- New optional quick-capture docking bar and post-capture action dialog.
- Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction.
- Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
- Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning.
Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractive captions to images and printouts.
Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access.
Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs.
Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker.
v4.16.1 - Dec 12, 2015
[Feature] Added preliminary support for saving individual images from a scrolling window capture (instead of stitching them together); see [...] button at top right of scrolling capture dialog to perform. Currently filename is automatically assigned.
[BugFix] Removed duplicate Ctrl+T shortcut in view menu (thanks dluby).
[BugFix] Filenames with dots (.) would sometimes not be shown in thumbnails, sometimes .sctool object files were listed in thumbnails. (thanks lanux!)
|948||2,685||DonationCoder <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/Screenshot Captor1_th.png"border="0">||Nov 17, 2016 - 12:31||4.16.1||9.39MB||ZIP||, out of 1 Votes.|
|SCREENSHOT CAPTOR (PORTABLE) 4.16.1|
|56Kbit Modem: 23m 28s · 256Kbit: 5m 8s · 1Mbit: 1m 17s · 5Mbit: 16s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images