Processed through Paypal
No account required.
|File - Download BeeBEEP for Mac OS X 3.0.7|
Always scroll to the bottom of the page to download files on OlderGeeks.com.
We don't believe in fake/misleading download buttons and tricks.
Tweet BeeBEEP for Mac OS X 3.0.7
BeeBEEP is an open source, peer to peer, lan messenger developed by Marco Mastroddi. You can talk and share files with all the people inside your local area network such of an office, home or internet cafe. You don't need a server, just download, unzip and start it. Simple, fast and secure.
Free: BeeBEEP is free and always will be.
Multiple OS: there are releases for Windows, MacOSX, Linux, OS/2 and eComStation.
Easy to use: BeeBEEP is a serverless application. Download, unzip and start.
Secure: encryption based on Rjandell Algorithm (AES).
Instant Messaging: chat with all people connected, group or single user.
Groups: create your favorite group of people.
P2P: send or share your files and folders (also by drag and drop).
Offline messages: messages will be delivered to offline users when they will be online.
Message History: all messages can be saved.
- ShareBox: new feature in beta (can share files like dropbox with all users connected)
- Added "Find text" and "Print" options in history (shortcut or right click)
- Fixed a bug in "Send offline messages"
- Added CopyMastro plugin support
- "Clear all read messages on closing chat window" option added
- "File notification on system tray" option added
- "StartMinimized" option added in beebeep.rc
|928||3,346||Marco Mastroddi <img src="http://www.oldergeeks.com/downloads/gallery/thumbs/beebeep_screen_1_th.png"border="0">||Oct 30, 2016 - 18:48||3.0.7||20.66MB||DMG||, out of 1 Votes.|
|3.0.7 BeeBEEP for Mac OS X|
|56Kbit Modem: 51m 35s · 256Kbit: 11m 18s · 1Mbit: 2m 50s · 5Mbit: 34s|
→→ Download Now ←← - Rate File - More From This Developer - - Images